And It Begins: The Official Boruto Manga/Anime Thread

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

That’s how he got his scar
That was a very nice chapter, which is what's so frustrating about this series. If they could maintain quality, it'd be on a whole different level.

Sarada still trash, channeling her Mom's energy.:scust:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Out here rewriting history and shyt sheesh talk bout game changer that changes everything

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
We got a fantastic Naruto (Boruto) and One Piece chapter on the same day. It's feels like the old days. :blessed:

Damn, Eida out here subconsciously rewriting reality :wow:

I'm starting to understand now why Sarada and Sumire were shown to be immune to her powers. They're going to be the only two allies he has left, but I don't know what they're going to be able to accomplish when they're up against the entire village.

I don't like Boruto as a character so I prefer this new reality. :manny:

lDnUMsy.jpg

Looks like we're getting closer to this. I only wonder who destroyed Konoha.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
We got a fantastic Naruto (Boruto) and One Piece chapter on the same day. It's feels like the old days. :blessed:

I'm starting to understand now why Sarada and Sumire were shown to be immune to her powers. They're going to be the only two allies he has left, but I don't know what they're going to be able to accomplish when they're up against the entire village.

lDnUMsy.jpg

Still think that's a further time skip since they look older.

Why do you think Sarada is immune? Because if she is then sauce has to be too

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

lDnUMsy.jpg

We got at least 4-5 years before we get there breh. I bet we get the same Naruto outcome where Kawaki dips and we get a time skip.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Cuz eida wished to have real friends immune to her so her and sumire aren’t since her powers work unconsciously is what’s going around
Also sarada maybe just be a special case in general also think she met her first and was okay too

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

I don't have any theories myself for the how's of it, just for why it was highlighted earlier.

Cuz eida wished to have real friends immune to her so her and sumire aren’t since her powers work unconsciously is what’s going around
Also sarada maybe just be a special case in general also think she met her first and was okay too
I liked this one. And it can kinda be supported by what happened in chapter 76, when she specifically requested both by name.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
That 1st is a damn good point.

But yeah, something gotta be up with Sarada.