And It Begins: The Official Boruto Manga/Anime Thread

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
its also sakura's child

which by itself should be a persistent death flag :laff:
Yeah, you right. But Kishi always had a hard on for the Uchiha's. And Sarada really don't take after her :skip:

shyt remember a few years back when everyone thought Sauce had did some scumbag shyt and had sakura raising a kid that wasn't her's russ:

I can just see her being the one female character he doesn't fukk over

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
these mangaka nikkas are criminals with the bullshyt

28-copy-1.png

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Ikemoto is channeling Tetsuya Nomura with some of these over-designs. This is what happens when you overdose on stupid-cool. Just awful.

The characters aren't likeable enough, especially Boruto, and the story isn't strong enough for me to suffer through such repulsive art.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Ikemoto is channeling Tetsuya Nomura with some of these over-designs. This is what happens when you overdose on stupid-cool. Just awful.

The characters aren't likeable enough, especially Boruto, and the story isn't strong enough for me to suffer through such repulsive art.

:whoa: Let’s not go that far breh. They are over designed but he’s not touching the Flair God,

png-clipart-final-fantasy-x-2-final-fantasy-xiii-final-fantasy-ix-playstation-2-lightning-video-game-fictional-character-thumbnail.png

flair-office-space.gif