And It Begins: The Official Boruto Manga/Anime Thread

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kurama was split by the 4th Hokage before and now his son did it too. It's not surprising. Back then it was done unwillingly but Karuma is now lifelong buddies with them.

Baryon mode was built up to be the last resort and a major sacrifice on kurama's part, he's supposed to die. It's why kurama's "death" was so meaningful. Bringing him back in the form of a baby fox inside Himawari just takes away from all that.

Besides, Himawari having a piece of the fox's chakra inside her with no seal, is just stupid. I don't know why Kishi even killed off Kurama if he was gonna have Hiarami being the 9 tails host. And since when can a tailed beast's chakra can be passed onto kids and have them be hosts without a seal?

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Baryon mode was built up to be the last resort and a major sacrifice on kurama's part, he's supposed to die. It's why kurama's "death" was so meaningful. Bringing him back in the form of a baby fox inside Himawari just takes away from all that.

Besides, Himawari having a piece of the fox's chakra inside her with no seal, is just stupid. I don't know why Kishi even killed off Kurama if he was gonna have Hiarami being the 9 tails host. And since when can a tailed beast's chakra can be passed onto kids and have them be hosts without a seal?

can we get an explanation of the plot point before condemning it?

or at least a proper translated scan?

damn. :russ:

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
I recently started getting back into this
Read to chapter 60

Its getting active in this series. Konoha is juggling like 5 separate serious threats that could pop off at any moment. If I'm an everyday citizen, I'd toss the hidden village in the bushes :hubie:

These villains seem beyond OP. Prime Naruto and Sasuke couldn't even handle everyday Jigen, and even Jigen went from top 5 to not mentioned at all. These characters minus whale be stand users with their abilities. With all the heroes nerfed, and villains that are actually cautious and won't just fumble, the naruto/boruto cast may need to @ big boss soon since it might me over.

People were saying it reminds them of the android saga in dbz and lowkey I see the parallels

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Read to chapter 60

Its getting active in this series. Konoha is juggling like 5 separate serious threats that could pop off at any moment. If I'm an everyday citizen, I'd toss the hidden village in the bushes :hubie:

These villains seem beyond OP. Prime Naruto and Sasuke couldn't even handle everyday Jigen, and even Jigen went from top 5 to not mentioned at all. These characters minus whale be stand users with their abilities. With all the heroes nerfed, and villains that are actually cautious and won't just fumble, the naruto/boruto cast may need to @ big boss soon since it might me over.

People were saying it reminds them of the android saga in dbz and lowkey I see the parallels

Ya they op as shyt I like how boruto is now timeskip wise cool calm and collective
I wanna assume sasuke and naruto gonna have some kind of power up maybe did some mental training to offset a lot of this but who knows now u got his sister with kurama too

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Read to chapter 60

It really picks up when you get to final chapters before True Blue Vortex.

And True Blue Vortex is some next level shyt altogether. Boruto is basically Sasuke right now with different intentions for the village.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Ya they op as shyt I like how boruto is now timeskip wise cool calm and collective
I wanna assume sasuke and naruto gonna have some kind of power up maybe did some mental training to offset a lot of this but who knows now u got his sister with kurama too
Nah... Sasuke is a fukkin tree now and remember Naruto has been sealed away. There are hints that Boruto had been training when Orochimaru. But he's for sure been training worth Kojin.

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
These villains seem beyond OP. Prime Naruto and Sasuke couldn't even handle everyday Jigen, and even Jigen went from top 5 to not mentioned at all.

If I recall correctly Naruto and Sasuke lost the sage of 6 paths chakra after the Kaguya fight. So they are weaker now than they were then, especially Sasuke since he didn't get his arm back.

IMO both Naruto and Sasuke are nerfed in Boruto and get nerfed more after a particular fight

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps

Naruto and Sasuke ain't coming back until the end. It's Boruto's story now. They updated the name and everything :wow:

fukk the next generation, it's the true blue vortex now :mjlit:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
If I recall correctly Naruto and Sasuke lost the sage of 6 paths chakra after the Kaguya fight. So they are weaker now than they were then, especially Sasuke since he didn't get his arm back.

IMO both Naruto and Sasuke are nerfed in Boruto and get nerfed more after a particular fight

Naruto lost the 6 path chakra but Sasuke kept Rinnegan. No way that they don’t learn new techniques in 14 years.

They were just nerfed because the plot demanded it.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naruto lost the 6 path chakra but Sasuke kept Rinnegan. No way that they don’t learn new techniques in 14 years.

They were just nerfed because the plot demanded it.

they were the most powerful characters in the manga pre-boruto. even w/o 6 path chakra. and post-boruto, no one was even close to running a fade with one of them until momo and jigen popped up.

learn new techniques for what? :russ: