Ancient Aliens completely, and utterly debunked and destroyed.

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
:shaq2:

thumb_4cea7cef1b1cc.jpg

The obelisks were granite, and were cut with copper-alloy tools and sand. Don't think I didn't see what you highlighted before, but you know you weren't talking about these.​

your posting shyt not even knowing what your lookin at fam :russ: & :snoop: at the same damn time

ima let you sit there an belee nikkas was jus chipping away at shyt fam :manny:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
thelonious21 said:
LMAO.. so "ya'll" just keeping it a secret? :russ:

No, the info is easily accessible via the Internet free to all.

thelonious21 said:
do you put ANY validity with the alignment of stars and the Equinox' ?

No, because I don't even understand your question.

thelonious21 said:
.. these things take YEARS to study and extreme knowledge in math. you not goin get jojo and nem' to jus be on point with all of this building

No, they don't. You can see the stars/Sun with your naked eye and just use a stick and some string to form right-angles.​

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
lol Dat show be havin some major bullshyt on dere. It's entertaining doe. :ehh:

But for any human being to be walkin around dis bish thinkin we da only life out chea in dis big ass universe.......you out ya fukkin mind. :laugh::rudy:

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood

No, the info is easily accessible via the Internet free to all.

No, because I don't even understand your question.

No, they don't. You can see the stars/Sun with your naked eye and just use a stick and some string to form right-angles.​

:troll:

no doubt fam..

but let me clarify.. summer equinox.. did you know many of these ancient structure are aligned with that.. and you feel jus holing up a string with a rock and building for 100 years would do it?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
thelonious21 said:
but let me clarify.. summer equinox.. did you know many of these ancient structure are aligned with that.. and you feel jus holing up a string with a rock and building for 100 years would do it?

Yes, since all early civilizations utilized Sun/Moon-watching for crops/time and charting the positions of the stars began thousands of years earlier than Egypt to assist in travel at night. A stick and string is not a 'new' development.​

thelonious21 said:
so doggy.. how do we make obelisks now?

This is how and why we don't do it 'the old fashioned way'.....

NOVA | Transcripts | Secrets of Lost Empires | Obelisk | PBS

NARRATOR (KEACH): Granite is an extremely hard rock. The copper and bronze tools used by the ancient Egyptians were too soft to carve it, and iron tools were not yet available. So how did the ancient quarrymen work the granite?

MARK LEHNER: This is the basic tool they used to separate the obelisks. It's made out of a stone called dolerite that's harder and denser even than granite. These were found all over the obelisk site when it was first excavated, and even today there are hundreds of them in the quarries of granite at Aswan. They simply took this in two hands and pounded the stone away, hour after hour, day after day.

(MARK LEHNER): We work to our right. We pound, we pound, we work the granite down. Lift! And we turn around; one foot in either depression and we work to our right...

NARRATOR (KEACH): With temperatures in excess of hundred and twenty degrees, it must have been a hellish experience. Ancient records tell us that up to ten per cent of the quarry workers died. After years of soul destroying work, this obelisk had to be abandoned, when cracks appeared in the giant shaft, making it impossible to separate in one piece.

MARK LEHNER: Because it was a failure, the pharaoh who commissioned this obelisk remains a total mystery. But whatever pharaoh it was, he was attempting to make a quantum leap in obelisks. This Unfinished Obelisk would've weighed something around 1160 tons. The next largest one that we know is only 440 tons. But this pharaoh was clearly asking more of nature than nature could deliver.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
fam.. your missing the point.. in the 21 century .. with all the tools and shyt we got.. WHY havent we replicated this?? even on a small scale?? real shyt tho fam..

like you cant jus go jus below the surface with the AA shyt.. and then be like :shaq2:

some of the shyt NEEDS an explanation.. and we havent gotten one..

like i said breh.. cut granite... i mean things are SO perfectly rounded i mean the way these things were SO PRECISE.. you cant just say nikkaz with chisels and shyt did it..
using our 21st century tools we made a pyramid in Las Vegas. We can easily cut granite. People with chisels did do it, regardless of whether you want to believe that or not. Just because YOU can't do it, doesn't mean THEY couldn't do it.

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
using our 21st century tools we made a pyramid in Las Vegas. We can easily cut granite. People with chisels did do it, regardless of whether you want to believe that or not. Just because YOU can't do it, doesn't mean THEY couldn't do it.

NO ONE could do it.. sheeple man.. :snoop:

breh.. i want u to THINK.. so a pharoah was like.. even tho IMA BE DEAD WAY BEFORE ITS DONE!!!!! i want all types of shyt made for me to be buried in it :smugfavre:

back in them days.. according to folk who think like u... men lived about 35 years.. so lets say during the life of a king.. bout 15 years.. it would take from the day he was crowned til about 15 years AFTER his death to make one damn monument

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
this thread is hilarious.

i'll say this though, if i was a super-advanced alien that traveled an unimaginable distance across interstellar space to come visit earth, i'd definitely build a big ass pyramid out of rocks...you know, just to show off.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
We don't know that there weren't ancient aliens. The guy is basically insane, but everyone is right about something on occasion; so he could have had one fact correct. Debunking him isn't debunking all theories on ancient humans making contact with extraterrestrials.

However, humans built the pyramids. We have lost tons of knowledge from our past, but we have also advanced so much in technology that we probably don't need most of the knowledge that we lost. We also have advanced so much that it makes it difficult for us to understand how they created certain things.

And yeah, no human knows exactly what happens when we die, and no religious text has an exact blueprint of the afterlife. I'm not a Christian, but I don't see how you guys go so hard saying that you would shoot Jesus in the head if you seen him. IF he did exist and came back to walk the Earth, than he wouldn't be a zombie and that would validate many thing of the Bible... meaning you shouldn't want to shoot him unless your were just an evil muthafukkan loser.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
NO ONE could do it.. sheeple man.. :snoop:

breh.. i want u to THINK.. so a pharoah was like.. even tho IMA BE DEAD WAY BEFORE ITS DONE!!!!! i want all types of shyt made for me to be buried in it :smugfavre:

back in them days.. according to folk who think like u... men lived about 35 years.. so lets say during the life of a king.. bout 15 years.. it would take from the day he was crowned til about 15 years AFTER his death to make one damn monument
you obviously don't even have a slightest clue to what egyptian culture was all about. It was all about preparing for the afterlife and Pharaohs wanted to show how powerful they were by building these monuments. Yes. Thats how pharaoh's thought.

badvillain

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was watching the Science channel the other day and they had that Stephen Hawkings' show on talking about time travel and the possibilities of it in the future through physics.

And at one point they said we might be able to enlarge a wormhole in outer space and have a space ship fly through it and when it comes out the other end the dinosaurs might witness the spaceship flying in....

Which got me thinking, what if we are the Ancient Aliens :mindblown:

Edit:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLUzJeto0Wo"]Stephen Hawking - Wormholes - YouTube[/ame]