Ancient Aliens completely, and utterly debunked and destroyed.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
we have not REPLICATED it NOT ONCE!!
Luxor.jpg

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:russ:

:heh:

so.. yea.. GLASS AND METAL = 8 TON fukking STONES and GRANITE an shyt :stopitslime:

built in the SAND.. :snoop:

and look @ that fukkin nose on the sphinx :pacspit:
you know how much time, money, manpower and personal injury it would take to build it exactly how the ancients did it, for nothing other than to say we could do it? There is a reason they had slaves in Egypt, thats what it took to complete these monumental projects.

Did you watch this video at all? It shows how they moved these stones. No levitation required.

Daps
Reppin
Paterson Born, Orlando Bred
go ahead and not believe in aliens all you want..but when dec 21st comes and they make their existence known, people that dont believe are gonna be the ones going ape shyt...... god created EVERYTHING..including aliens..........humans wont know the truth and history of humans because they are just humans...there is so much more to life.........you simple minded fukks wouldn't understand that........we are all aliens......and not the hollywood ET stereotype you think.............but you'll see soon hopefully........the reason why aliens and God doesnt allow them to free wonder on this earth anymore is because of the simple minded fukks would brains would probably explode.......they used to back in the day,and humans couldn't handle it...........so the "truce" was made :leostare:

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
you know how much time, money, manpower and personal injury it would take to build it exactly how the ancients did it, for nothing other than to say we could do it? There is a reason they had slaves in Egypt, thats what it took to complete these monumental projects.

Did you watch this video at all? It shows how they moved these stones. No levitation required.

fam.. your missing the point.. in the 21 century .. with all the tools and shyt we got.. WHY havent we replicated this?? even on a small scale?? real shyt tho fam..

like you cant jus go jus below the surface with the AA shyt.. and then be like :shaq2:

some of the shyt NEEDS an explanation.. and we havent gotten one..

like i said breh.. cut granite... i mean things are SO perfectly rounded i mean the way these things were SO PRECISE.. you cant just say nikkaz with chisels and shyt did it..

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
thelonious21 said:
fam.. your missing the point.. in the 21 century .. with all the tools and shyt we got.. WHY havent we replicated this?? even on a small scale?? real shyt tho fam..

We don't have the money.
thelonious21 said:
like i said breh.. cut granite... i mean things are SO perfectly rounded i mean the way these things were SO PRECISE.. you cant just say nikkaz with chisels and shyt did it..

N1ggaz with chisels and sh1t did it....and it wasn't granite.

:manny:

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
go ahead and not believe in aliens all you want..but when dec 21st comes and they make their existence known, people that dont believe are gonna be the ones going ape shyt...... god created EVERYTHING..including aliens..........humans wont know the truth and history of humans because they are just humans...there is so much more to life.........you simple minded fukks wouldn't understand that........we are all aliens......and not the hollywood ET stereotype you think.............but you'll see soon hopefully........the reason why aliens and God doesnt allow them to free wonder on this earth anymore is because of the simple minded fukks would brains would probably explode.......they used to back in the day,and humans couldn't handle it...........so the "truce" was made :leostare:

i cant co sign ALL of this.. but i am open to the belief this is real.. i mean dog.. look at the planets.. space.. the VASTNESS of it.. and off all that its just US? nikkaz have given the analogy of the universe is the equivalent of ALL the grains of sand on the beach of ALL the beaches in the world.. and all we have looked at or discovered is less than a handful of sand.. so of ALL dat.. we jus the lucky ones huh :ooh:

:comeon:

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
We don't have the money.

N1ggaz with chisels and sh1t did it....and it wasn't granite.

:manny:

:heh:

stop allowing people to tell you what they want you to believe..

america is what.. 90 TRILLION in debt..

we got muh fuggaz who spend MILLIONS to fly inro the stratosphere jus to be like :smugfavre: and JUMP..

but we dont have enuff bread to figure out the mysteries of the pyramids? :childplease:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You wanted to believe him so bad because believing in the trash he spews somehow absolves you of morality since you can now put the origins and creation of man on a group of sky monsters. Hopefully you overcome these trash thoughts and cease fruther annexing yourself from friends. Being a demon has no true reward, friend.

in contrast, you want to believe the bible so badly because you are too insecure to admit that no human actually knows what happens when we die and how we got here

being a "christian" has no true reward, friend

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Can i get some references for these thoughts and predictions.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
thelonious21 said:

:shaq2:

thumb_4cea7cef1b1cc.jpg

The unfinished obelisk is the largest known ancient obelisk, located in the northern region of the stone quarries of ancient Egypt in Aswan (Assuan), Egypt. It is unknown which pharaoh created this structure. It is nearly one third larger than any ancient Egyptian obelisk ever erected. If finished it would have measured around 42 m (approximately 137 feet) and would have weighed nearly 1,200 tons. Archeologists speculate that it was intended to complement the so-called Lateran Obelisk which was originally at Karnak and is now outside the Lateran Palace in Rome. (Thutmose III obelisk in Lateran, Rome: 105 ft)

The obelisk's creators began to carve it directly out of bedrock, but cracks appeared in the granite and the project was abandoned. Originally it was thought that the stone had an undetected flaw but it is also possible that the quarrying process allowed the cracking to develop by releasing the stress. The bottom side of the obelisk is still attached to the bedrock. The unfinished obelisk offers unusual insights into ancient Egyptian stone-working techniques, with marks from workers' tools still clearly visible as well as ocher-colored lines marking where they were working.

The obelisks were granite, and were cut with copper-alloy tools and sand. Don't think I didn't see what you highlighted before, but you know you weren't talking about these.​

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
We figured them out. Cost too much to build for little/no return on the investment.

LMAO.. so "ya'll" just keeping it a secret? :russ:

do you put ANY validity with the alignment of stars and the Equinox' ?
fam.. these things take YEARS to study and extreme knowledge in math. you not goin get jojo and nem' to jus be on point with all of this building