Ancient Aliens completely, and utterly debunked and destroyed.

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You wanted to believe him so bad because believing in the trash he spews somehow absolves you of morality since you can now put the origins and creation of man on a group of sky monsters. Hopefully you overcome these trash thoughts and cease fruther annexing yourself from friends. Being a demon has no true reward, friend.

The God of the Bible was actually a flesh and blood extraterrestrial, friend. :mindblown:

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
lets just say it goes deeper than the ancient aliens theory. Dude said he has contact with alien beings once every 3 months in the middle of the night. He said they are planning to make their reveal and prove his ancient alien theories :rudy:

:laff:

I don't even want to know what he actually means by this.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This dude Mr. Somebody would rather have me believe in a zombie :pachaha::skip:

You seem like you're ready to believe in something. They say a sucker is born every minute and unfortunately in this world of demonic trash people like you are prime real estate for demonic philosophies. Please stray from that filth and come to your Creator who wants to love you, friend. The devil wants you to be a demon so you, like him can be unworthy of mercy. Lets avoid that like women with STD's friend.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
You seem like you're ready to believe in something. They say a sucker is born every minute and unfortunately in this world of demonic trash people like you are prime real estate for demonic philosophies. Please stray from that filth and come to your Creator who wants to love you, friend. The devil wants you to be a demon so you, like him can be unworthy of mercy. Lets avoid that like women with STD's friend.

If I saw Jesus, I would shoot him in the head like the zombie he is.

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
God doesnt bleed. He doesnt have time for that.

The God of the Bible was a flesh and blood extraterrestrial, friend, though maybe his blood was green or blue. Our primitive ancestors didn't have the frame of reference to understand it, and over the centuries he became deified. Jesus was also an extraterrestrial. We're all part alien in our DNA. That's why they say we were created in God's image.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The God of the Bible was a flesh and blood extraterrestrial, friend, though maybe his blood was green or blue. Our primitive ancestors didn't have the frame of reference to understand it, and over the centuries he became deified. Jesus was also an extraterrestrial. We're all part alien in our DNA. That's why they say we were created in God's image.

Adam was not flesh when God made him in his iamge. He made him and later, after the 7th day of rest, he gave him flesh.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:krs:

What sci fi movie was that? :krs:

Its in the Bible. They made adam in gods image on the 6th day i believe. Then God made the rest of the environment. After he rested on the 7th day he got up and was like "well i guess ill make flesh for adam" and he did.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Its in the Bible. They made adam in gods image on the 6th day i believe. Then God made the rest of the environment. After he rested on the 7th day he got up and was like "well i guess ill make flesh for adam" and he did.

and you believe that retarded bullshyt? :laff:

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Adam was not flesh when God made him in his iamge. He made him and later, after the 7th day of rest, he gave him flesh.

We both know that's not what the Bible says, friend. Anyway, Adam was genetically engineered from apes by "God" the extraterrestrial, who added some alien DNA to the mix. Again, our primitive ancestors couldn't understand this point.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
We both know that's not what the Bible says, friend. Anyway, Adam was genetically engineered from apes by "God" the extraterrestrial, who added some alien DNA to the mix. Again, our primitive ancestors couldn't understand this point.

Thats not in the bible, sorry.