Anbody else here HATE pick up trucks?

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
they straight probably my least favorite

dont see the point unless you are a contractor

but they are comfortable and smooth now... I just dont see the point of having a bed unless you need one

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Lotta brehs, cacs and Latins drive trucks in Texas.

Brehs and Latinos actually USE their trucks to haul shyt. White boys in the city just like big azz trucks because of the intimidation factor. Country white boys will get good use out of them though.

Men in my family love trucks, especially when they all go out fishing on weekends. But those brehs are 6'2" 6'3"......and from the country

I'm too damn short at 5'8" to be getting out of a Ford F-350 King Ranch Edition in Dallas.

Seen Mexican broads driving their husbands truck and that shyt is hilarious. Some 5'0" Mexican broad from Nuevo Leon or Tamaulipas driving that Dodge Ram with the Cowboys flag and stickers on it but can barely see over the steering wheel. :ohhh:

Man get you a couple firm pillows to sit on playa.
Thats what I do in my coupe :myman:
#shortgangsecrets

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Lw_640.jpg
Nope not after I drove this one.

No lies were told

I had never driven a Ram until I got one as a courtesy vehicle for a few days

Always thought they were too dressy because of the grill

I only had the base 1500 classic tradesman but it straight up outperformed my '18 Lariat I had leased at the time

The suspension is top tier
The power comes on quick and easy off the throttle
Comfortable and maneuvers almost like a car

If I ever get another pickup, it's going to be a Ram

Don't even have to go up trim levels to get the quality

Made Man

All Star
Daps
I think every man should eventually get a pickup , especially as a homeowner . I’m always in need of one and have to borrow my father in laws. That will probably be my next big purchase , the only reason I don’t have one already is because of my commute to work .That said , it’s more plausible to have one if you live down south. Doesn’t really seem practical if you live in a big city . Cacs not the only ones who have them in the south .

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
You can tell a majority of these posters are apartment dwelling, socks and sandals and man bun wearing metrosexuals...
Trucks are the new family car....shyts got more luxury than some luxury brands and can tow 10k lbs with you and your family. They have panoramic sunroofs, heated and cooled seats in front AND in back (Ram), 12” screens, reclining rear seats, all the safety shyt like adaptive cruise and lane keep assist, air suspensions, 19 speaker stereos, heads up displays, and rear seat leg room like fukin limos. All that and you can haul mulch, furniture, gravel, TVs at any time. These trucks now have over 400 hp and get 0-60 in 5 to 6 seconds and still get almost 20 mpg when not hauling. The 1/2 ton diesels can get almost 30mpg on the highway. Don’t see how y’all can hate on this...

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
You can tell a majority of these posters are apartment dwelling, socks and sandals and man bun wearing metrosexuals...
Trucks are the new family car....shyts got more luxury than some luxury brands and can tow 10k lbs with you and your family. They have panoramic sunroofs, heated and cooled seats in front AND in back (Ram), 12” screens, reclining rear seats, all the safety shyt like adaptive cruise and lane keep assist, air suspensions, 19 speaker stereos, heads up displays, and rear seat leg room like fukin limos. All that and you can haul mulch, furniture, gravel, TVs at any time. These trucks now have over 400 hp and get 0-60 in 5 to 6 seconds and still get almost 20 mpg when not hauling. The 1/2 ton diesels can get almost 30mpg on the highway. Don’t see how y’all can hate on this...
This. I was going to get a suv but a truck had more ultility. I got a good deal on a 2018 3.7l lariat last year