Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
No lies were told

I had never driven a Ram until I got one as a courtesy vehicle for a few days

Always thought they were too dressy because of the grill

I only had the base 1500 classic tradesman but it straight up outperformed my '18 Lariat I had leased at the time

The suspension is top tier
The power comes on quick and easy off the throttle
Comfortable and maneuvers almost like a car

If I ever get another pickup, it's going to be a Ram

Don't even have to go up trim levels to get the quality

Mine is a Bighorn, and I love it. Move up to the Laramies and Limiteds and it's :blessed: status

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Mine is a Bighorn, and I love it. Move up to the Laramies and Limiteds and it's :blessed: status

If it was my main vehicle, yeah, I'd go for the higher trim

Between my Suburban and my cargo vans and trailers, I can't justify having a luxury pickup for business

I could definitely cop a reasonable priced 2016-19 base 1500 or 2500 without all the extras

Like I said, the suspension and chassis are the selling point

Plus I was getting about 20-22 MPG

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
How many times out the year are you going the haul furniture, gravel or whatever as a homeowner. :mjlol:

my parents have owned a crib since 92’, I can count on one hand the amount of times we’ve actually needed to rent a uhaul or ask a family friend with a pickup to help us haul something.

A refrigerator, oven, washer needs to be replaced every 5-10,15 years ? Most stores deliver mattresses, couches etc so no need to haul that

y’all trying to justify buying a gas guzzling pickup living in a dense metropolitan area just to haul a new sofa every 6 years :mjlol:

If you not in construction or regularly haul items you do not need a pickup:unimpressed:

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
You can tell a majority of these posters are apartment dwelling, socks and sandals and man bun wearing metrosexuals...
Trucks are the new family car....shyts got more luxury than some luxury brands and can tow 10k lbs with you and your family. They have panoramic sunroofs, heated and cooled seats in front AND in back (Ram), 12” screens, reclining rear seats, all the safety shyt like adaptive cruise and lane keep assist, air suspensions, 19 speaker stereos, heads up displays, and rear seat leg room like fukin limos. All that and you can haul mulch, furniture, gravel, TVs at any time. These trucks now have over 400 hp and get 0-60 in 5 to 6 seconds and still get almost 20 mpg when not hauling. The 1/2 ton diesels can get almost 30mpg on the highway. Don’t see how y’all can hate on this...
Brag about getting 20 MPGs in 2020 just to haul a couch every 3 years brehs:mjlol:

brick james

John piffington
Daps
Most black people just really aren't about into the things you need a truck for. I have a F350 Diesel just for towing cars, dirt bikes, and motorcycles to the track. And to tow the camper when I'm going to festivals or camping for more than a week or a long road trip.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Got my first pickup a year and a half ago. I am pick up set from here on. It’s just too damn convenient

I was actually looking at buying a SUV. I used to have a Yukon back in the day so I was looking around that size. Yoooo the prices for full size SUV’s are :picard: now.

I then saw the F150 Super crew cab and was :patrice: Same interior space as a big suv minus the 3rd row seating which I did not need anyway. A short open bed in the back.:patrice:

Copped it and it is the best thing I could have done. Each time I had to make a big purchase like couches or tables or tv’s etc. I always had to borrow a brehs truck or rent one. Them days is over :pachaha:

Even drove it from Jax to Pittsburgh over the holidays to visit my folks. Bish rode like a cloud up them mountains:banderas: Gas mileage is what it is for a 5.0 but aye. On the highway it does pretty good on that. When driving around town use the cheaper flex fuel. :smugbiden:

In probably moving back to Pittsburgh before the end of the year and I am planning on hauling most of my stuff up with a trailer

Truck is really coming in handy now that I am moving out of state. I’m leaving at the end of October. Already reserved the largest covered trailer from uhaul. So with the trailer and the truck bed I can easily fit my stuff.

Once I get settled back in PA I am going to be looking at trading the truck in. I want a 4x4. It will be necessary dealing with the snow again. I have a 2x4 now. I think I want to try F250. Debating on whether gas or diesel