Anbody else here HATE pick up trucks?

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Only don’t like it if it’s not used to it’s potential. I’m a fast car kinda guy but I lotta of people including myself can see me as a pick up truck guy

Grind -N- Bone

ᒪᕮGᕮᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᔕᑌᑭᕮᖇ TᕼᑌG
Daps
Reppin
Tᕼᗩ ᔕKᖇᕮᕮTᔕ
Not a fan of them either, and tbh it’s annoying:ld:

In Atlanta there’s no trucks. No functional need to and we ride clean. But in Texas it’s like trucks are the BMW/Mercedes for cacs. Then they throw some exhaust on it for added effect

They keep em clean, no tools or anything in the bed of it:gucci:

It’s usually Mexicans doing this bullshyt too:scust:5’4 with a chick shaped like a mini fridge thinking they doing something

You ain't lying, they are the fukking worst IMO.

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
Couldn't click this hard and fast enough. Saw it earlier at 5am but servers went down n I was sick.

Yes bro I fr hate all trucks especially Semis...I hate them tha most even tho we literally need them.

I don't like SUV-Matter of fact...I only like sedans and coupes now that I think about it.

Anyway...fukk pickup trucks always and forever. They next on my list under semis.

I cant stand when they got extra wheels and are extra wide for what......

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I used the have a mid sized pickup. I grew to appreciate having to ability to buy a new 70 inch tv or a washing machine or something like that without much of a hassle taking it home. But this was right after i moved into my new house. After i got it furnished fully, really didn't have much of a need for it. It snows alot where i'm at, so something with good clearance and 4WD would be nice, but i'd prefer a jeep over a pickup.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Couldn't click this hard and fast enough. Saw it earlier at 5am but servers went down n I was sick.

Yes bro I fr hate all trucks especially Semis...I hate them tha most even tho we literally need them.

I don't like SUV-Matter of fact...I only like sedans and coupes now that I think about it.

Anyway...fukk pickup trucks always and forever. They next on my list under semis.

I cant stand when they got extra wheels and are extra wide for what......
If you're scared say you're scared.

I wouldn't choose a pickup to drive.... I like sports cars and motorcycles. But yall gotta stop driving so damn scary

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Got my first pickup a year and a half ago. I am pick up set from here on. It’s just too damn convenient

I was actually looking at buying a SUV. I used to have a Yukon back in the day so I was looking around that size. Yoooo the prices for full size SUV’s are :picard: now.

I then saw the F150 Super crew cab and was :patrice: Same interior space as a big suv minus the 3rd row seating which I did not need anyway. A short open bed in the back.:patrice:

Copped it and it is the best thing I could have done. Each time I had to make a big purchase like couches or tables or tv’s etc. I always had to borrow a brehs truck or rent one. Them days is over :pachaha:

Even drove it from Jax to Pittsburgh over the holidays to visit my folks. Bish rode like a cloud up them mountains:banderas: Gas mileage is what it is for a 5.0 but aye. On the highway it does pretty good on that. When driving around town use the cheaper flex fuel. :smugbiden:

In probably moving back to Pittsburgh before the end of the year and I am planning on hauling most of my stuff up with a trailer