Anbody else here HATE pick up trucks?

brick james

John piffington
Daps
Truck is really coming in handy now that I am moving out of state. I’m leaving at the end of October. Already reserved the largest covered trailer from uhaul. So with the trailer and the truck bed I can easily fit my stuff.

Once I get settled back in PA I am going to be looking at trading the truck in. I want a 4x4. It will be necessary dealing with the snow again. I have a 2x4 now. I think I want to try F250. Debating on whether gas or diesel

How often are you towing, and what will you be towing? If you're only towing for moves, and a few times a year, a 250 gas will work perfectly fine, plus they run better in the cold. Dealing with a diesel in the winter is a pain in the ass; gotta have a plug in block heater and need to add diesel fuel treatment every fill up in PA.

If you're towing with a diesel, the difference is night and day on the road, and they will last so much longer.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
How often are you towing, and what will you be towing? If you're only towing for moves, and a few times a year, a 250 gas will work perfectly fine, plus they run better in the cold. Dealing with a diesel in the winter is a pain in the ass; gotta have a plug in block heater and need to add diesel fuel treatment every fill up in PA.

If you're towing with a diesel, the difference is night and day on the road, and they will last so much longer.

I will be towing stuff but it will be light. One of the reasons I’m moving home is to help my parents with their 5 rental properties. My dad does light work that needs done but anything extensive he calls the professionals. He does have a little trailer he pulls so I will probably take over that.

So I think your right. Gas might be the move. I don’t foresee towing anything heavy duty regularly.

My buddy has a 250 diesel. He loves it but he does bytch about it in the winter. He is in Tenn and said the extra shyt he has to do is a pain in the ass

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
How many times out the year are you going the haul furniture, gravel or whatever as a homeowner. :mjlol:

my parents have owned a crib since 92’, I can count on one hand the amount of times we’ve actually needed to rent a uhaul or ask a family friend with a pickup to help us haul something.

A refrigerator, oven, washer needs to be replaced every 5-10,15 years ? Most stores deliver mattresses, couches etc so no need to haul that

y’all trying to justify buying a gas guzzling pickup living in a dense metropolitan area just to haul a new sofa every 6 years :mjlol:

If you not in construction or regularly haul items you do not need a pickup:unimpressed:
Some people actually live comfortably so their purchases don't have to be essentially based
:mjlol:

U broke dudes stay telling on yaselves

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Some people actually live comfortably so their purchases don't have to be essentially based
:mjlol:

U broke dudes stay telling on yaselves
Only goofy cacs buy pickups just to buy pickups. Only nikkas ik with trucks are in the trades or regular haulers.

shyt is for white boys, don’t make it a “rich nikka broke nikka” thing :mjlol:

Or idk ik when I was in Houston everybody had one. You won’t see no nikka in a F250 Super duty riding thru Chicago that’s for sure

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Only goofy cacs buy pickups just to buy pickups. Only nikkas ik with trucks are in the trades or regular haulers.

Or idk ik when I was in Houston everybody had one. You won’t see no nikka in a F250 Super duty riding thru Chicago that’s for sure
Broke boy talk:wow:

Effeminate nikka pushing a Toyota Tercel:pachaha:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.

You think so? Cause I see nikkas online boasting about having them but yea pick up trucks ain’t my speed!

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
I hate their drivers

Acting like they own the roads

Tailgating and speeding without ramification

I can't remember the last time I've seen one pulled over
When I drove cars I wouldn’t notice or care about this point. But getting tailgated by a pickup truck while riding a motorcycle ain’t the wave. And these L.A pickup drivers more likely to merge lanes without checking their blind spots first:mjcry:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
When I drove cars I wouldn’t notice or care about this point. But getting tailgated by a pickup truck while riding a motorcycle ain’t the wave. And these L.A pickup drivers more likely to merge lanes without checking their blind spots first:mjcry:

Signals rarely used as well

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
I’d never drive one. But using one for utility purposes/to move shyt?? :whoo:

All that open cabin space be have you feeling like you can slide bout 2 grand pianos on that mf