Anbody else here HATE pick up trucks?

Superstar
Daps
I had a Ram for lil bit. It was cool. I just hated the weekly “can you help me move _____?” or “I just bought this big ass ______ on a whim and I know you have a truck so...”. Back in a car and don’t miss it, aside from being able to drive over curbs and being able to buy big shyt when I feel like it.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
All homeowners should have a truck. They have their purpose.
Alot of the trucks i see can't even fit into a standard garage. if you are a homeowner no point in getting a vehicle that you have to let sit out in the cold or heat, when you can park indoors and never have to scrap ice off your windows or turn the ac full blast for heat everytime you hop into the car.
I want them to bring back those lil compact trucks. don't seem like they make those anymore, but they always had enough bed space for a lawnmower, or a grill, a craigslist mattress, or any big appliance a typical homeowner had to deal with.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Couldn't click this hard and fast enough. Saw it earlier at 5am but servers went down n I was sick.

Yes bro I fr hate all trucks especially Semis...I hate them tha most even tho we literally need them.

I don't like SUV-Matter of fact...I only like sedans and coupes now that I think about it.

Anyway...fukk pickup trucks always and forever. They next on my list under semis.

I cant stand when they got extra wheels and are extra wide for what......

Duallies have two tires per axle to carry more weight and to serve as a backup if a tire blows.

I tow my food truck, and cars and boats, trailers, motorcycles, or whatever I need to. It's convenient for me. You need to torque and the long wheelbase to tow safely.

That's why they are all "big and wide" for that reason.

You won't like them until you need them. I own cars and trucks. So if I want to go racing or cruising or just pulling up looking clean I can.

I think that if you start doing other things, your vehicle palette will broaden.

Not trying to convince you to stop hating something, you must have a reason...

I'm just telling you that I had to learn how to get off of the stereotype and realize I hated the drivers and not the vehicles.

Daps
100% agree. Just saw one the other day with a blue and black american flag with "I don't Kneel" under it :scust: :pacspit:

He looked at me, I hit him with the :umad: and he drove off. 99% of the dwellers that drive them are some pussies.

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
Sidenote

But its so odd that people call anything that isn't a large commercial vehicle a "truck"
Cant stand this and I'm not even a big car guy like that...

Escalades, Tahoes n allat shyt are not no mf trucks.
Duallies have two tires per axle to carry more weight and to serve as a backup if a tire blows.

I tow my food truck, and cars and boats, trailers, motorcycles, or whatever I need to. It's convenient for me. You need to torque and the long wheelbase to tow safely.

That's why they are all "big and wide" for that reason.

You won't like them until you need them. I own cars and trucks. So if I want to go racing or cruising or just pulling up looking clean I can.

I think that if you start doing other things, your vehicle palette will broaden.

Not trying to convince you to stop hating something, you must have a reason...

I'm just telling you that I had to learn how to get off of the stereotype and realize I hated the drivers and not the vehicles.
Hahahaha. I do dislike pickup trucks but honestly its more over looks. Now Semis...nah...they give me road rage...Im always stuck behind one. Lol

Good lookin on that other info...I had no idea and woll honestly be less bugged by them type of trucks now.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tenor.gif

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
LOL I got tested by this middle aged white dude leaving the gas station this evening. He had this white Tundra (quite nice, actually), and he saw me roll past. My RAM has a nice lil rumble to it, I swapped out the stock exhaust for a Flowmaster 50 series on Friday. So I get to the light, and he pulls up next to me and is looking like :mjpls:at me and my truck. I look back like :manny: and when the light turns green, he hauls off so I can hear his truck. I start slow, and I don't know if he slowed down or what, but I wind up back next to him and then he looks over and gives me what I can only describe as a mix of :mjtf: and :myman: I can only assume a lot of these dudes really do be getting trucks to compensate lol I'm just a niigga with back problems...

Even when I was at the dealership, dude was telling me about "it has this much towing capacity" and "are you sure you don't want to look at a 4x4" and I'm just like "lemme see if I can get in and out this thang easy"

Daps
Lotta brehs, cacs and Latins drive trucks in Texas.

Brehs and Latinos actually USE their trucks to haul shyt. White boys in the city just like big azz trucks because of the intimidation factor. Country white boys will get good use out of them though.

Men in my family love trucks, especially when they all go out fishing on weekends. But those brehs are 6'2" 6'3"......and from the country

I'm too damn short at 5'8" to be getting out of a Ford F-350 King Ranch Edition in Dallas.

Seen Mexican broads driving their husbands truck and that shyt is hilarious. Some 5'0" Mexican broad from Nuevo Leon or Tamaulipas driving that Dodge Ram with the Cowboys flag and stickers on it but can barely see over the steering wheel. :ohhh:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Some of you dudes need to get the fukk out of your cities. Pickup trucks are great for country life