Anbody else here HATE pick up trucks?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I got two cars, and they both serve different purposes for me.
This is my everyday driver. i like it because it's fast and looks cool. but it's not very practical for anything outside of solo travel. or me and one other person. In the snow it's basically just sliding all over the place. So i only use it during the warmer months.
2890-2015-dodge-challenger-rtplus

So i also have this chevy colorado
2016-Chevy-Colorado-Z71.jpg

Crew cab is good for family outings. The bed comes in handy on occasion to move furniture and large packages. (thats like a once a year thing though) But in the winter time, this thing handles the snow perfect.
Went with the mid sized truck though because i'm not a fan of those big ass trucks whites seem to be so fond off. This actually fits in my garage along with the challenger. Whats the point of getting a nice vehicle if you have to leave outside in the rain to get all rusty and shyt?

Daps
Pick up trucks are essential for home owners and outdoorsmen.

Unfortunately this generation of young Black males is more into Off White sneakers and riding in somebodies Lyft.

Truth. My pops and uncles always kept a beat up truck around for fishing and getting shyt from Loews or Home Depot.

A single breh living in an apartment or condo doesn't really need a truck tbh.

Personally, I think most dudes want 1 SUV or Sedan for hauling the kids, 1 truck for hauling fish guts and lumber and 1 sports car for hauling ass.

I wouldn't use a truck as a DD though. Not really practical living in the city. Seem them everywhere in Dallas and it's cringeworthy to watch a 5'1" Mexican dude trying to park his Ford F350 King Ranch at the local Supermercado.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
Pick up trucks are essential for home owners and outdoorsmen.

Unfortunately this generation of young Black males is more into Off White sneakers and riding in somebodies Lyft.

Yea, the folks who don’t own homes or renting a 100 sq ft closet for $3K/ month are showing themselves in this thread.

humble forever

All Star
Daps
don't judge them too much

Was in Florida, like 9:30 at night. My tire blew and I pulled into an empty parking lot to change it. Whoever screwed the lug nuts on that tire went nuts with it. was putting all my weight on the lug nut with the wrench from the trunk and couldn't get it to budge.

Pickup truck pulls up, (black)dude hops out, says nothing, grabs like a 2 foot metal pipe from the bed of his truck :damn:

honestly was just thinking about how bad getting hit with a pipe was gonna hurt, protect my head I don't wanna become retarded :to:

We finally start talking after he has his pipe and he said he dealt with this same shyt like a week ago when he was changing his girl's tire. His buddy told him to get a pipe, called it a cheater bar, and now he carries it around with him in the truck. Extra leverage had the lugnut loose in no time

:salute:thank you random truck driving man

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I love pickup trucks. Never driven one though, but they are nice. I love the F150s. Neighbor just copped a pickup truck. It's beautiful, but taking up two parking spaces now.

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
My only issue with pickup trucks is that the people driving them ALWAYS take up 2 parking lot spaces when they park!

They're always parked at some fukked up angle and crossing over into the next space, enough that I can't park in the "open" space.

I know it's not hard to park, I've driven someone's Ford F-350 and I parked perfectly fine first try.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Every time I’m driving over on the Eastern Shore side of Maryland, I constantly run into these trucks and the rednecks over there stay hookin them up with them big ass oversized tires :hhh: And they always hogging up the road too, especially when I’m trynna speed to my music on them long ass country roads. Can’t fukking stand those damn things myself.