Ana Kasparian says blacks should toughen up and become bilingual so they can compete on the job market.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
. Nobody is really checking for those bottom of the barrel ass jobs

Why do y’all say silly shyt like this…

McDonalds
WalMart
Target
Home Depot
Starbucks

Are easily some of the biggest employers in the United States… if not top 10… and I’m willing to bet that half of their employees are black, while only representing 12 percent of the American population… These aren’t bottom of the barrel jobs, these are essential jobs that maintain America’s economy

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Being a nimby is quite literally neoliberal center right ideology you retarded paste eater :mjlol:

I love when people who have done zero research on a subject just scream into the void endlessly about how their opinions mean more than actual literature on the subject

Ana got killed so bad in leftist circles for her takes on the issues of lgbtq Americans human rights and nimbyism that she started calling herself an independent. By her own fukking definition she’s not a liberal or a democrat so what exactly are you pushing back on here?

She still supports the big policies that most of the Left supports. Just not the extreme gender nonsense yall continue to push.
Deflect all you fukking want "so and so ain't a REAL Lefty no more", "yall don't know what the REAL left is", "yall don's suck off Marx 24/7 so you ain't a REAL Leftist" bullshyt.

You know those fake virtue signaling Trust Fund Progressives and cosplay Marxist don't want this shyt in their fukking backyard either.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do y’all say silly shyt like this…

McDonalds
WalMart
Target
Home Depot
Starbucks

Are easily some of the biggest employers in the United States… if not top 10… and I’m willing to bet that half of their employees are black, while only representing 12 percent of the American population… These aren’t bottom of the barrel jobs, these are essential jobs that maintain America’s economy
Because all of these companies are having to damn near beg people to come in and work. I’ve worked at 2 of those places, they are bottom of the barrel. These are different times.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because all of these companies are having to damn near beg people to come in and work. I’ve worked at 2 of those places, they are bottom of the barrel. These are different times.

They are not begging people to come in and work because they have figured out on how be more profitable by overworking a purposely designed short staff….. …. I have yet to go in any of those establishments and be subjected to worse customer service, or longer waiting times, than I did pre Covid.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Where did she lie :wtf:

I tell ya. It’s pretty liberating to analyze each topic on a case by case basis and not feel obligated to agree with the monolith, or make ONE point have to attach to some larger broader convo

This is one point. Like yes ngga if you work at McDonald’s in LA you might need to speak Spanish tf :heh:

Daps
She still supports the big policies that most of the Left supports. Just not the extreme gender nonsense yall continue to push.
Deflect all you fukking want "so and so ain't a REAL Lefty no more", "yall don't know what the REAL left is", "yall don's suck off Marx 24/7 so you ain't a REAL Leftist" bullshyt.

You know those fake virtue signaling Trust Fund Progressives and cosplay Marxist don't want this shyt in their fukking backyard either.
What the fukk does does affordable housing and not being oppressive to lgbtq people have to do with whatever the fukk you’re talking about in this post?

Could you like attempt to read a book or educate yourself and not be a lm reactionary loser? :heh:

You’re completely out of your depth, all that right wing propaganda has turned ur brain to mush sir

You’re fighting like hell to put someone in a leftist category that they themselves don’t even believe they belong in based on their own beliefs. It’s absurd, because you don't even remotely understand basic political ideology in the first place. You've done zero reading or research on the subject.

Last edited:

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
We shouldn't have to be bilingual in an entry level job in our own country.

This isn't Europe where you drive 30 minutes and you run into another country.... English should be declared the national language And should be a uniting factor amongst the nation.

Nothing wrong with learning multiple languages but it shouldn't be because of immigration... they should be learning basic English prior to entry.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
You have zero what leftist ideology is :mjlol:

There’s quite literally nothing left about the things he described. Just admit you get all ur information from Fox News and right wing media and leave it be.
The idea of "the left" being the twitter far left where nobody can disagree and scouring quotes to prove you're more righteous on any issue is a fringe element of the left, and damn near a cult.

Saying you want to be called a woman and not "birthing person" is not supposed to be controversial and does not make you anti trans

It's fukking stupid.

The left's strengths are in shyt life universal health care, paid family leave, affordable housing, better minimum wage, strong unions etc. You know, shyt that actual majority of people want? If you want to run an election coalesced around gender adjectives, go right ahead and lose.

Last edited: