Ana Kasparian says blacks should toughen up and become bilingual so they can compete on the job market.

Daps
The idea of "the left" being the twitter far left where nobody can disagree and scouring quotes to prove you're more righteous on any issue is a fringe element of the left, and damn near a cult.

Saying you want to be called a woman and not "birthing person" is not supposed to be controversial and does not make you anti trans

It's fukking stupid.

The left's strengths are in shyt life universal health care, paid family leave, affordable housing, better minimum wage, strong unions etc. You know, shyt that actual majority of people want? If you want to run an election coalesced around gender adjectives, go right ahead and lose.
Why do people continue to say the shyt in bold no progressive politician is fukking doing this stop listening to Fox News wtf :mjlol:

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
What the fukk does does affordable housing and not being oppressive to lgbtq people have to do with whatever the fukk you’re talking about in this post?

Could you like attempt to read a book or educate yourself and not be a lm reactionary loser? :heh:

You’re completely out of your depth, all that right wing propaganda has turned ur brain to mush sir

You’re fighting like hell to put someone in a leftist category that they themselves don’t even believe they belong in based on their own beliefs. It’s absurd, because you don't even remotely understand basic political ideology in the first place. You've done zero reading or research on the subject.
Fukk your Marxist books and you are not deep at all.

TYT were huge Bernie Sanders supporter from 2015 and beyond. But will say that is not Left enough.

Last edited:

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I just found out that I'm a bleeding heart liberal NIMBY. I have guns but want the govt to get guns off the streets too. I think we should all go to EVs but we just got a Bronco with the Sasquatch package.

:ohhh:

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Why do people continue to say the shyt in bold no progressive politician is fukking doing this stop listening to Fox News wtf :mjlol:
You are the one going on about the bytch ain't left because of some made up trans shyt.

fukk that has to do with fox News?

You wanna play the tick every box leftist game then do you breh. There's always someone more left than you.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
fukk the Democrats. I’m not no republican but I be damn if I support these condescending sons of bytches. fukk em and fukk any supporters of these frauds in this site. These pieces of trash are just as bad or worse than Maga. I’m not afraid a trump. I’m more concerned about this kind of shyt.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why do y’all say silly shyt like this…

McDonalds
WalMart
Target
Home Depot
Starbucks

Are easily some of the biggest employers in the United States… if not top 10… and I’m willing to bet that half of their employees are black, while only representing 12 percent of the American population… These aren’t bottom of the barrel jobs, these are essential jobs that maintain America’s economy
Nah....they not 50% black breh. Thats crazy. That's impossible. Even if you take one city and look at the number of any of these individual stores from those companies, the numbers don't reflect that. And that's on the forefront, the people you can see. That'd be waking into any of these establishments and expecting to see more than one black person. Not some over night shelf stocker or food delivery, overnight cleaning crew or some shyt. Those jobs are on the back end, as well as other non customer facing jobs like district managers, regional managers, sales reps, accounting, PR, etc that don't operate from the stores but the companies.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
its not bad advice, but it seems alot of americans refuse to learn anything outside of english. You speak to a european that is not from the UK, they atleast know english on top of their mother tongues, sometimes even more.

Blame the education system in America for being so shytty and learning a foreign language is like getting a PhD in neuropathy.

With Google translate, it shouldn't be a requirement to learn another language in such traumatizing rigor anymore. 21st Century technology should solve that problem for humanity.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Why should you be bilingual to pick up your doordash order.

Not just black people if this generation aren’t learning to speak Spanish they will be at a disadvantage in the future job market. Spanish won’t be a nice to have it will eventually become mandatory.

Job market this, job market that. :camby:

Automation and technology gonna make it to the point where a device that can translate your vocal chords on the fly will be on the horizon. Just like how math teachers back in the 90s said that you have to do long multiplication in your head because a calculator wont be at the palm of your hand, only for smartphones to do that function regularly now :laff:

If what you say is true, prepare of Mad Max crime levels that make the 80s Crack Era look like child's play. People in America will turn to serial killers before learning another language on the PhD level for a minimum wage job.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Interesting times we live in. What cacs used to be scared of saying in public is now spoken freely. While knowing no one will do anything about it. :manny:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Job market this, job market that. :camby:

Automation and technology gonna make it to the point where a device that can translate your vocal chords on the fly will be on the horizon. Just like how math teachers back in the 90s said that you have to do long multiplication in your head because a calculator wont be at the palm of your hand, only for smartphones to do that function regularly now :laff:

If what you say is true, prepare of Mad Max crime levels that make the 80s Crack Era look like child's play. People in America will turn to serial killers before learning another language on the PhD level for a minimum wage job.

Lemme ax you this question then.

If AI/ML can flawlessly replicate any language then why can’t I feed an AI 10,000 sales conversations from Gong & DQI from salesforce to create customer personas with organic responses?

If so why don’t I just take those personas and have Patel run those conversations for a hundredth of the cost to employ an American?

shyt breh just look at half the Locker Room threads smash & grabs at CVS and retail chains pulling out of metropolitan areas. Chipotle and Sweetgreens are moving full steam ahead with order automation. Hell just yesterday I saw a AI that can retroactively read what was blacked out from classified NSA files.

A lot of blue collar and entry level office jobs are gonna disappear in the next 100 years and the conversation should really be about Universal Basic Income.