American Man being Racist to an Indian Man for Dating a Polish Woman

Daps
Watching the Puerto Rican, African American, Brazilian, and Trinidadian Ifa followers bury my uncle
This what you said n what I clearly meant by them sharing the same faith as your uncle, Yoruba is a tribe not a religion, you can't convert to a tribe, you idiot.
Getting mad at folks for following Yoruba? Where did I do that? :mjlol:

You can’t read. I’m acknowledging that we ran away from who we were and I have an issue with that.

Wtf :mindblown:
You still a Christian till this day, you lack integrity

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
This what you said n what I clearly meant by them sharing the same faith as your uncle, Yoruba is a tribe not a religion, you can't convert to a tribe, you idiot.
[/QUOTE]

You dumb fukk they were practicing our faith and tradition.
You still a Christian till this day, you lack integrity
I questioned my integrity, no doubt. Now its WRONG for me to do so? Everyone else is happy being in that space and get defensive about it. I'm not comfortable in it. I spent the article saying just that and you think you are shaming me for it? :dahel:

I forgot....social media is a place where we all has to pretend to be perfect. :heh:

I speak on imperfections, even my own. But when I speak on our collective imperfections as Africans (ie way too many giving cacs sainthood), I'm a c00n for it.

Yall need to make up your minds.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
American dude moving to Poland to get away from White women in interracial relationships only to find more White women in interracial relationships.
:mjlol: :heh:

Someone needs to hit dude with:
IwViB9UE9zwFeUPL_5CMjby4GIJsTFzBzNVJDz8zaNEwH13ah5b9e9U2SXmOxLWBInUebox7bvkPtWpha8BckiGWl44YDyMlOyJdjrja8Lbkw-ZM1UC3OnYlNOK2vwNoYHBPOetjk--DBl5pwIwiS1uAUMHP

Imagine being a miserable loser trying to stand in the way of other people's happiness.

Apparently dude is a known Mexican-American MAGA Floridian that visited Poland :pachaha: :deadrose:

Last edited:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
:mjlol:

This is the first time some coli brehs wished they were Indian.

Talking about that is a prime pawg right there.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
American dude moving to Poland to get away from White women in interracial relationships only to find more White women in interracial relationships.
:mjlol: :heh:

Someone needs to hit dude with:
IwViB9UE9zwFeUPL_5CMjby4GIJsTFzBzNVJDz8zaNEwH13ah5b9e9U2SXmOxLWBInUebox7bvkPtWpha8BckiGWl44YDyMlOyJdjrja8Lbkw-ZM1UC3OnYlNOK2vwNoYHBPOetjk--DBl5pwIwiS1uAUMHP

Imagine being a miserable loser trying to stand in the way of other people's happiness.

Apparently dude is a known Mexican-American MAGA Floridian that visited Poland :pachaha: :deadrose:
He's brown himself :mindblown:

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
This is him.

He’s a white supremacist/neo-nazi Mexican :dead: :bryan:

He was a culture vulture too. He used to dabble in the rap game a decade ago. So basically he’s a failed culture vulture uppity messcan wannabe rapper who latter rebranded as a wannabe offbrand white supremacist, pajeet/paki hater and antisemitic holocaust denier. :laff: :deadrose:

Jon Eugene Minadeo II (pronounced mih-NAH-dee-o) (born 1982),[1] also known as Handsome Truth, is an American antisemiticconspiracy theorist, neo-Nazi, white supremacist, indophobe, and former rapper. He is the leader of the antisemitic hate groupand conspiracy theory network Goyim Defense League (GDL). He is known for his video platform GoyimTV, banner drops, and his distribution of neo-Nazi propaganda.[2][3][4]

Acting and rap stints​

Minadeo produced two rap albums, "American Man Whore" in 2013 and "Whore Moans" in 2015, under the rapper name Shoobie Da Wop where he rapped about sexual escapades, alcohol and drug use. Prior to that, he appeared in a few independent and short films.[6]

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

In this case and any one slightly similar to it, you just have to start physically harming these people. They always seem to find the right ones to talk to when it comes to this. But, yeah, I sincerely suggest people resorting to violence more, hurting, maiming, and possibly even killing these people.

Soldier

Daps
« This is the whitest country on earth !! »

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
That relationship is toast :russ:
Indians be having all that tough guy energy for black people around the world
A white nikka talks cash shyt to you and your white bytch
And you scared out of your mind:dead:
Ain’t no fukkin way
And y’all in here coppin pleas for that fakkit :Kd:
White boy had no burner and you let him disrespect you like that
Sheesh :Kd:

definently not in America, maybe in their home countries.

Soldier

Daps
« Hey pajeet, pajeet »

That racist loser cac was bold af :heh: