American Man being Racist to an Indian Man for Dating a Polish Woman

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
No. There is. It is assumed all which is why people use qualifiers like "some", "few" and so on.
No...you need me to be an extremist. No one is stupid enough to think "all" except a fool who needs to dismiss my point. Sensitive as dishonest as fukk.

This just shows you're mad that people disagree with you and shows you really do need therapy. Yes, some people are self-hating. That doesn't excuse putting this charge on Africans as a whole.

You also cant read. I'm a Christian and said as such in the article. What am I asking folks to agree with? Please tell me. Reflect on what we gave up as Africans is all I asked and now to you, the pro-African THAT IS BAD THING? :dahell:

You won't answer that. I thought you was for Africa. You really arent.
I'm calling you a c00n for mischaracterizing all Africans,

You called me a c00n for calling out "many" (no one is a dumb ass extremists) Africans for giving cacs grace and sainthood they never give us.
You sound like a cac who when confronted with their racism gets so overfocused on "not ALL OF US" instead of focusing on the racism itself.

It's a defense mechanism to not address what's discussed.

Last edited:

High Art

đź‘‘King of The Salonđź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
No...you need me to be an extremists

You also cant read. I'm a Christian and said as such in the article. What am I asking folks to agree with? reflect on what we gave up? now THAT IS BAD THING? :dahell:

You won't answer that. I thought you was for Africa.

You called me a c00n for calling out "many" (no one is a dumb ass extremists) Africans for giving cacs grace and sainthood they never give us.
You sound like a cac who when confronted with their racism gets so overfocused on "not ALL OF US" instead of focusing on the racism itself.

It's a defense mechanism to not address what's discussed.
No, you are the one who came into a thread about indians and whites and made a charge on Africans, putting them under one banner. The entirety of all your bullshyt is you being mad at being called out and told that it is wrong to do so. You're a c00n for trying to use your own people for that and defend the right to do so. It's pretty fukking simple and if anything, pretty fukking sick.

And you're the one who took on the position of putting Africans under one banner. This is why people use qualifiers like "some", "few" and so on. This is just an excuse you're throwing around to avoid accountability for your own actions. You did this. The mental gymnastics you're using would make the white colonizers you supposedly rail against blush.

Again, seek therapy instead of seeking daps and c00n-laden headpats.

NYC Rebel

Daps
No, you are the one who came into a thread about indians and whites and made a charge on Africans,
Me: We need to reflect about our willingness to forego our spiritual African traditions
High Art: This just shows you're mad that people disagree with you
Me: WTF??? Whats to disagree with in asking us to think about spiritual things African?
High Art" You're a c00n!!"

:wtf:

Make it make sense!

It's ALL about saving face for you. :mjlol:

You don't give a fukk about Africans. You just want us to look like we are about it rather than attacking where we fall short.

High Art

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Me: We need to reflect about our willingness to forego our spiritual African traditions
High Art: This just shows you're mad that people disagree with you
Me: WTF??? Whats to disagree with in asking us to think about spiritual things African?
High Art" You're a c00n!!"

:wtf:

Make it make sense!

It's ALL about saving face for you. :mjlol:

:mjlol:
You do realize people can go back and read your posts. right? I'm baffled as fukk right now.

You:
Not Africans. Their oyinbo worship and the sainthood they give them is an embarrassment to me & I confront them on it at every opportunity I get.

They give me way too many opportunities back home. :scust:

Me:
You're an idiot for putting that on the whole continent and not on your own useless bloodline. Just saying.

Everything else from you have been massive juelzing from you after I and some others, have told you it is wrong to put Africans under one banner, even more so, to further talking points. You know this because as I've said before:
I'm calling you a c00n for mischaracterizing all Africans, running into a thread about indians and whites to bash Africans, not understanding that it is a terrible idea to put black people under a banner without nuance, and now, being purposely obtuse and mischaracterizing this entire exchange so you can save face. You're the only one desperate to save face here after using your own people for internet daps.

I look forward to you illustrating your need for therapy and completely (most likely purposely) missing a very simple point that even children, hell even white children, understand. That's fukked up, but that's on you, c00n.

The only one saving face and in full copium-induced panic mode is you. I'm at the point where I can just copy and paste my posts. :heh:

NYC Rebel

Daps
:mjlol:
You do realize people can go back and read your posts. right? I'm baffled as fukk right now.

You:

Me:

Everything else from you have been massive juelzing from you after I and some others, have told you it is wrong to put Africans under one banner, even more so, to further talking points. You know this because as I've said before:

The only one saving face and in full copium-induced panic mode is you. I'm at the point where I can just copy and paste my posts. :heh:
Nothing I said is juelzing. There is way too much acquiescing to whites back home that annoys the fukk out of me that you are ok with.

Funny how the same newspaper chose not to publish this article I submitted in March 2023:

---------------
Air Peace is “celebrating” flights TO Mumbai, India. I can say with certainty as I sit here:

NO one I have ever met in my Black existence has traveled to Mumbai for vacation. My manager at my US based job built out the Mumbai trade desk for one of his past investment companies. My wife traveled there for work, building out her company's cybersecurity team, and had a very poor experience there.

So it begs to ask this question:

“Is this REALLY about Nigerians traveling TO Mumbai or making it easier for outsiders to again come INTO our country and exploit us?”

What’s to celebrate here? In the months I was gone from Nigeria, Ive seen more Mumbai residents enter Nigeria from when I last left. And just to be clear…

• Nigerians cannot buy property in India.
  • Nigerians cannot buy property in China.
But they are free to do so here in Nigeria.

So what’s to celebrate here? Our willingness to allow another group to subjugate my people on our own home country?

This isnt a Nigeria only problem. Ive heard the same from Jamaicans when I visited there over a decade ago. And it's all over Africa.
Even in the US, Blacks in Black neighborhoods are denied loans to invest in our own neighborhoods but those same banks will provide a loan to a non-black to invest. We call it gentrification. Soon after, those with loans price out all the Black residents and the old neighborhood is completely wiped away. All of my friends in my old neighborhood are gone.

In Jamaica, a resident there said the Chinese own the best stretch of beach in Negril that the locals call “Chinese Beach.”

So I sit here as a man who wants to be a part of the solution and owns a business in Nigeria….

What are we to celebrate here?

I applaud my friends here in the states fighting gentrification efforts in Black neighborhoods here. But gentrification in Africa is happening in plain sight…celebrated, and not being addressed or seen by my own people at home.

Wake up before your country is gone.

-----------------

Just as I did in asking Yoruba people to reflect on what we give up, you would call me a c00n for speaking truths here.

Again...it's all about saving face for way too many Africans than addressing the issues at hand.

Daps
Watching the Puerto Rican, African American, Brazilian, and Trinidadian Ifa followers bury my uncle in a traditional Yoruba ceremony with the pomp and pageantry of the old ways was a testament to his work. But for me, it was also a bit of an embarrassment. We as Yorubas run away from that part of us,
The only embarrassment in this story is you as a "Christian" getting mad at black folks for honoring and sharing the same faith, unlike you smh

NYC Rebel

Daps
The only embarrassment in this story is you as a "Christian" getting mad at black folks for honoring and sharing the same faith, unlike you smh
Getting mad at folks for following Yoruba? Where did I do that? :mjlol:

You can’t read. I’m acknowledging that we ran away from who we were and I have an issue with that.

Wtf :mindblown:

NYC Rebel

Daps
Telling me I can't read when I didn't even mention Yoruba, you dumbass bytch.
You cherry picked a piece of an article talking about our departure as Yorubas to the Yoruba faith and now defending your comment saying you didn’t mention Yoruba.
:laff:

You really think you made a point. :laff:

You are a complete dumbass.

Shut the fukk up. :laff:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Another incident recently, almost the exact same, but with a Black man.

Just weirdos man. Straight incel jealous types who probably ugly af with no style.

I don't think they realize that makes them LESS attractive to women.

If this is a trend this won't turn out the way they think it will :mjlol:

Nobody wants to be around a miserable hater.

"50,000 years of evolution" to end up like that dude recording?! No thanks :heh:

I'd plant a kiss on her while holding a handful of but cheek cheesing. Don't ever let them get under your skin.

High Art

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Nothing I said is juelzing. There is way too much acquiescing to whites back home that annoys the fukk out of me that you are ok with.

----

Again...it's all about saving face for way too many Africans than addressing the issues at hand.
:russell:
Everything else from you have been massive juelzing from you after I and some others, have told you it is wrong to put Africans under one banner, even more so, to further talking points.

I'm calling you a c00n for mischaracterizing all Africans, running into a thread about indians and whites to bash Africans, not understanding that it is a terrible idea to put black people under a banner without nuance, and now, being purposely obtuse and mischaracterizing this entire exchange so you can save face. You're the only one desperate to save face here after using your own people for internet daps.

I look forward to you illustrating your need for therapy and completely (most likely purposely) missing a very simple point that even children, hell even white children, understand. That's fukked up, but that's on you, c00n.
Again, seek therapy instead of seeking daps and c00n-laden headpats.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Defending Yoruba faith = c00ning

Saying stop letting others in to come and gentrify Nigeria = c00ning

It's all about saving face for you. You really don't give a fukk about the people. It's all about appearances.

High Art

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Defending Yoruba faith = c00ning

Saying stop letting others in to come and gentrify Nigeria = c00ning

It's all about saving face for you. You really don't give a fukk about the people. It's all about appearances.
Your post that we're talking about post was this:

Not Africans. Their oyinbo worship and the sainthood they give them is an embarrassment to me & I confront them on it at every opportunity I get.

They give me way too many opportunities back home. :scust:
And everything everyone else has said was not to put Africans under one banner like that and instead use qualifiers and nuance and you trying to defend this full-fledged slandering instead with the worst jeulzing everyone can see. Again:

At this point you're purposely missing the point to save face and that's pretty sick and fukking weird.