America will NEVER be for black people. EVER.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
For a second I was about to type something. Common sense kicked in and told me to check your rep. Negative 600. Let me correct that. Negative 610.

"Jhoon negged you for your post in the thread America will NEVER be for black people. EVER.. With the following comment: I'm entitled to not see bullshyt."

:russ: when you break these dude down to the most common denominator....they have absolutely nothing to talk about.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
I disagree, I think my personal experience is very relevant in the particular context of the argument I was making which wasn't exclusively about policing, but more so the opportunity's that blacks have when it comes to getting an education, job, and housing. And unless you think my experience is a complete out lire, and that on average smart, hardworking, decent black ppl are oppressed when it comes to succeeding at college, and etc, than please by all means establish the evidence that proves that to be the case because I honestly have never seen it to a degree were I would consider it a blatant problem, or experienced it myself. And that's the criteria that I personally use to determine the potential quality for life in america for black ppl.

Now I repeat, I am not saying its perfect. I am not saying policing isn't focus on poor black communities. I am not saying this country hasn't done anything thing to hurt the black community(crack, killin black leaders, liberals, etc). I am simply saying I don't see any evidence that black ppl have to do anything wild extra to succeed in the specific domains that I spoke about. If you wan't to make the counter argument that blacks have a weaker family unit, or less money which makes it harder to succeed at things like school than that's not necessarily proof that the country in its current state is trying to hold is us there, or that its a race issue rather than income equality issue which isn't a exclusive trait for black ppl.
My family was just denied several mortgages last year because we we're black:stopitslime:
Again you are relying entirely upon anecdotal evidence. Your personal life is not reflective of black America. You don't think it's oppressive that we are denied interviews because of black sounding names ? That having black hairstyles like dreadlocks reduce our chances of being hired? Once again my dude, your worldview is very myopic
http://melanoidnation.org/black-people-in-corporate-america/
http://www.nber.org/papers/w9938.pdf?new_window=1

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dunno know about that...Asians and Indians are smaller and they seem to be able to do it.
they hate black people more then they hate anyone else in this country. what part of that dont yall understand?
Indians as in Indians from india? are foreigners who came over to this country for the purpose of exploiting it for gain(not mad at them, thats just the facts). usually when you get here. you have been sent here or you arrive here with a specific task and goal. since you are the super minority and this is not your homeland(so to speak). you mostly hang with those that look like you/think like you/eat what you eat/drink what you drink and speak your language. you then work multiple jobs for even less then legit pay half the time and you do this to put your children thru school. so they can be a bit better off then you. This works for the immigrant well. But it rarely works for the people where this is pretty much their homeland. africa is not our homeland. we are so mixed with other dna that we cant even say that or a lot of us cant. africa is the motherland no doubt. but that aint home. America is HOme. our ancestors help build this place. therefore like the white people in the US of A. we deserve to reap what our ancestors sowed. But white people wont allow that in general. this is why we grow up in impoverished areas and the cycle repeats itself. you may say well follow the immigrant guideline since the homeland way wont work.

you cant. for multiple reasons. a few here:
1. you do realize the US has treaties and rules with outside countries that state they can send X number of people thru the US and we have to give those people all sorts of help so they can succeed here in the states. that may be a part of some other thing said country is giving our country. Why do you think you see so many asian businesses. this is how its been done. Its easier for them to get loans for businesses either thru some form of setup like i stated above or thru their own asian banks that are locked in with asian money overseas. we dont have banks with money locked into our homeland overseas. cause our homeland is right here.

2. if black americas had to live in korea they would band together a lot faster since they would have too. they dont speak the language and they dont know/understand the landscape. thats human nature. immigrants are not doing anything special. they are doing what everyone would do in that circumstance. thats not black americans situation.

3. white people have a special disdain for blacks that they dont have for any other group. Its because they cant get rid of us. Since they think they no longer need us to do free labor to build them a great country. they want us to disappear so they can have it all to themselves.

4. last but not least. america owes us, since we helped build this place. the fact we know we're owed actually affects how hard we work/try, etc. how hard would you work for someone if you knew they owed you a years worth of back pay, and then every 2 months they forget to pay you again and again. would you work super hard for that person? probably not. and thats what you have right now. our ancestors died, blood, sweat and tears for us to have what we SHOULD have now. there's a reason why the kids of today shouldnt have to sweat and bleed like their ancestors before them. thats ridiculous.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounds like you've already given up.
no sounds like i know whats what. its not given up. its faced the truth.

you dont change a system that the majority have in place when you have no resources to weapons or the law/rules/regs(congress).

if you dont have those things. you cant change much being a very small minority group.

let me know when you've seen countries completely change to cater to a very small minority group that doesnt have the army or all of the countries money(handed down by bloodline).....YOU dont see that. and you never will.

and america is not an exception to the rule.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
they hate black people more then they hate anyone else in this country. what part of that dont yall understand?
Indians as in Indians from india? are foreigners who came over to this country for the purpose of exploiting it for gain(not mad at them, thats just the facts). usually when you get here. you have been sent here or you arrive here with a specific task and goal. since you are the super minority and this is not your homeland(so to speak). you mostly hang with those that look like you/think like you/eat what you eat/drink what you drink and speak your language. you then work multiple jobs for even less then legit pay half the time and you do this to put your children thru school. so they can be a bit better off then you. This works for the immigrant well. But it rarely works for the people where this is pretty much their homeland. africa is not our homeland. we are so mixed with other dna that we cant even say that or a lot of us cant. africa is the motherland no doubt. but that aint home. America is HOme. our ancestors help build this place. therefore like the white people in the US of A. we deserve to reap what our ancestors sowed. But white people wont allow that in general. this is why we grow up in impoverished areas and the cycle repeats itself. you may say well follow the immigrant guideline since the homeland way wont work.

you cant. for multiple reasons. a few here:
1. you do realize the US has treaties and rules with outside countries that state they can send X number of people thru the US and we have to give those people all sorts of help so they can succeed here in the states. that may be a part of some other thing said country is giving our country. Why do you think you see so many asian businesses. this is how its been done. Its easier for them to get loans for businesses either thru some form of setup like i stated above or thru their own asian banks that are locked in with asian money overseas. we dont have banks with money locked into our homeland overseas. cause our homeland is right here.

2. if black americas had to live in korea they would band together a lot faster since they would have too. they dont speak the language and they dont know/understand the landscape. thats human nature. immigrants are not doing anything special. they are doing what everyone would do in that circumstance. thats not black americans situation.

3. white people have a special disdain for blacks that they dont have for any other group. Its because they cant get rid of us. Since they think they no longer need us to do free labor to build them a great country. they want us to disappear so they can have it all to themselves.

4. last but not least. america owes us, since we helped build this place. the fact we know we're owed actually affects how hard we work/try, etc. how hard would you work for someone if you knew they owed you a years worth of back pay, and then every 2 months they forget to pay you again and again. would you work super hard for that person? probably not. and thats what you have right now. our ancestors died, blood, sweat and tears for us to have what we SHOULD have now. there's a reason why the kids of today shouldnt have to sweat and bleed like their ancestors before them. thats ridiculous.
Although I disagree, you obviously put a lot of thought into this.

Personally for me...as a black man, if I wanted to open a store or start a business, I would just do so. There is no entity or set of circumstances unrelated to immigration that is preventing me from doing so. I just personally chose not to.

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
With all due respect to the OP I have to disagree. This is my country, and every generation of nikkas in my family tree was bout that life. Long tradition of black business, entreprenuers and yes even pimps in my bloodline, I aint goin out like that...

nikkas got too complacent with that Obama shyt. It's like we forgot how to fight. We need to be careful about these hashtag movements I'm skeptical about who starts them, all this pandering to the devil for sympathy.

#HandsUpDontShoot, #ICantbreathe, #Blacklivesmatter that shyt is all pandering. It's like we lost 40 years of Civil Rights struggle in three summers with that weak shyt.

How the fukk we beggin for air? :why: nikkas need to stay on message and stop expecting crackas to feel our pain. The message is clear. Stopping Killer Cops. If the courts won't do it, then we need to man up and strap up like every other minority in this bytch. :boss:

Italians, Koreans, Ayrabs, all them mahfuggas practice community policing and you aint runnin up in they shyt. We are not organized, and you nikkas still think gangbangin is cute, look country as hell on CNN in 2015 with red and blue rags this shyt is pathetic :scust:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
NYC coming out strong:

CDy3rg7WoAEoX1k.jpg

CDy4utXWEAA4Lki.jpg