America will NEVER be for black people. EVER.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
You have dapped many of my posts, and you have also repped me. Feel free to amend your post.

That's your problem.
Man...breh...I'm sorry. I need to not take this personally. You're cool...I just lost it...must be this heat. Driving me crazy.

I'm logging off. Take care.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In its current state, I agree, we can never function rationally or progressively in this system as a majority. Less than 10 percent will be able to find some success, but the other 90 plus percent will never progress unless foundational components of this system change, which I think will happen very soon.

:leon: really? Which Ultra Rich white people have you spoke to to feel this way? Which white's that are in power have told you this? we would all like to know.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
775.gif

Agreed. This country has always had a "sink or swim" attitude about it.

If you make the right choices, and invest in yourself...you'll be allll right.
this is bullshyt and you should be ashamed for spewing such nonsense.

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
Of course it's not. We're too interested in conspiracies about why the system doesn't work. We love to advocate not voting and get mad when things don't change in our communities. You want change?
Become involved in your local politics and start letting your voices be heard. We can change our communities.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
America is what you make it.... Use this place to benefit you!
you think america is a good place for black people. yet i've seen multiple black folks shot up with no regard within the past year or so. This country is not what YOU make it unless YOU are WHITE. anyone saying otherwise is delusional because they've seen a hand full become financially successul not realizing that cism still runs deep even with those that got doe.

Last edited:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
775.gif

Agreed. This country has always had a "sink or swim" attitude about it.

If you make the right choices, and invest in yourself...you'll be allll right.
Nah, these police are killing innocent black men.

You have to stop being stupid because how things are going now being stupid isnt a prIviledge you can enjoy anymore.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

@MVike28 mentioned it in another thread. Here's the link:

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/feb/24/chicago-police-detain-americans-black-site

The secretive warehouse is the latest example of Chicago police practices that echo the much-criticized detention abuses of the US war on terrorism. While those abuses impacted people overseas, Homan Square– said to house military-style vehicles, interrogation cells and even a cage – trains its focus on Americans, most often poor, black and brown.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Nah, these police are killing innocent black men.

You have to stop being stupid. Because how things are going now being stupid isnt a proviledge you can enjoy anymore.

That delusion is dead.
I hope that's sarcasm lol

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
When we focus on us and build our own things ie: communities, franchises, products, etc and become less dependent we will thrive even when we are opposed.

The problem is we are dependent and continuing to beg the oppressor for sympathy and love. We don't need to do that. We need to love ourselves and build ourselves back up in spite of the evils they've done to us.

I believe it's coming slowly but surely and I will not take a defeatist stance. Blacks are slowly starting to realize that our progression will only come from within our community/race.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ain't shyt to do with rich whites. Organizing is key.
HAAAA HAAA organizing? L O L

Black wall street my friend.

Tulsa-Race-Riot-Black-Wall-Street-child-carrying-child-060121.jpg

http://beforeitsnews.com/african-am...-black-wall-street-on-june-1-1921-408930.html

It doesnt get any more ORGANIZED then that ^^^^. and what did our cousins(the white man) do?

a small percentage of the population thats black organizes. its still a very small percentage. could things get a little better? SURE. but it will never be GOOD as long as the power lies within the hands of the majority and the majority is okay with oppressing the minority(especially blacks). Until THEY change. our situation here wont change much. Thats a FACT. that Black organizing cant change. They wont tell you that because that will make you feel helpless. Well my friend. minus the power of God. you are helpless when you are not an owner of a powerful army to protect you from this kind of nonsense. nor are you the majority type of people i see in congress. or any other law makers on any level. most of them are not BLACK. so why would you expect such a change from non blacks?