America will NEVER be for black people. EVER.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
I say this as a Nigerian/West Indian America who's parents emigrated here. I say this as someone who finally managed to find some opportunity here

Not that that hopefully discounts anything...but one of the greatest disservices this country has done besides slavery...was not paying reparations to the African American community at all.

Just when you think America is finally showing some love and giving some leverage to black men and women...poof. One police shooting, then another, then another, then another. It's like they're just reeling out a dollar bill on the street for us to grab...and when we think we got it...they pull it back...and rinse and repeat til infinity.

It really has led me to believe that this shyt is a farce. Like we're supposed to believe we've been accepted because there are some black athletes in command and black entertainers and on TV and in music and movies what not. All of that is entertainment to make is believe we've been included. This country was designed by whites for whites and non-blacks. What has been designed for blacks was by blacks in America...but shyt, they'll do anything to get rid of that so we have nothing. I can't even take this shyt anymore....you can't even fool me. This ain't never gonna end.
Hold on homie...let my Father cook:blessed:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
America is what you make it.... Use this place to benefit you!
775.gif

Agreed. This country has always had a "sink or swim" attitude about it.

If you make the right choices, and invest in yourself...you'll be allll right.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
You're right breh but weren't you just telling everyone about how happy you were to be working on Wall St. aka the Bank of White Supremacy? Unless part two of that success story is funding a Back 2 Africa movement you're talking out of both sides of your mouth. America isn't for anybody but rich cacs though poor cacs can scrape by in relative peace. This is common knowledge. It isn't thread worthy and I swear you made this same thread before. Breh, we get it, this place SUCKS. Now what? We all go sell insurance to cacs on Wall St?

Dude is just a loser. He complains about everything. I know so many people that come from the Caribbean to America and are VERY successful. He just complains about Black people not making in a America to cover the fact that he is a sore loser and is too weak to make it.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Nah, America belongs to black Americans too. fukk outta here.
Black people built america. White people went all the way to Africa to get people to do the work they didn't want to do and they have the nerve to complain about illegal mexican immigrants taking work and black people being lazy.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Dude is just a loser. He complains about everything. I know so many people that come from the Caribbean to America and are VERY successful. He just complains about Black people not making in a America to cover the fact that he is a sore loser and is too weak to make it.
fukk you. I've made it far enough....doesn't make my criticisms any less valid you fukking c*nt.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Look at how much progress has been made in the past 40 years. You think time is just going to stop?
Black people make lemons out of lemonade and that's been the sum whole of the black experience in America.

But these white people are hellbent on making sure they sabotage whatever gains we make.

The problem was never us...it was them. Even when black people make it and achieve higher than anyone else...they gotta take it some kind of way.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
@TheRealfG you think you're negs do shyt to me? fukk you thinking son...you think you can call me a loser and think I ain't gonna do shyt you fukking f@ggot?:pacspit:nah...I ain't built like that. You motherfukking punk bytch!

Obviously I'm strong enough to make it this far. To go from being homeless...living in my fukking car to working on wallstreet. why? Cause I'm black. We stronger by nature. The Devils hates the gods of this universe....cause we can't be stopped! I refused to give up and that was what my dad taught me. Not just to "make it" but to survive too.

My dad made it here in this country too...doesn't mean I'm gonna give this fukker a pass for treating my people like garbage when we deserve much better with all the shyt we've been through!

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
How dare you speak to me this way...you really have some goddamn nerve.

Again...fukk you and never ever quote me again bytch. Again ...If this was real life I'd fukking knock you out and have you leaking like a faucet on the fukking sidewalk. I know what your fukking ugly mug looks like too...lol.
:russ: I done saw it all dudes that wouldn't call a female dog a bytch out here acting bad now smdh. Its some funny cats out here. America is for us and most people that put in work. I think its usually a matter of,what you are after. Most people I know that have really been about something have made it happen in some form while those that are just talk don't.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
:manny: I like America.
I feel ya.

I have my moments...then I realize it doesn't like us.

It's weird...The black man and woman is more entitled to America...As much as native Americans...but it's like the powers that be want to make it so we're a nonfactor.

I would never discredit the gains blacks made here....it pisses me off to see blacks never get the credit they deserve in this bytch man...it saddens me seeing us begging for change out in the street man....sleeping on the sidewalk...trapped in the hood. Living in terrible situations not just here but abroad man.Like seriously...man. I could never give up on my people I just want to see us succeed. This country legit makes me angry as hell sometimes because of it.

But I know what it is...we got to deal...pay bills...live our lives...take care of our families...support the cause and build each other up. My relationship with this country is bittersweet. Sometimes more bitter than sweet.

Even in this thread you have black people going at black people as if white America don't consider us all n!ggers. Like who are we fighting? Why are we fighting each other? I don't want to beef or have any misunderstanding with any black man or woman at all...

It's like that willie lynch bullshyt...The self proclaimed strong hate on the weak. The smart ones are killed off. The dumb ones that don't question anything and play their position prosper man...The darker ones are held in a lower regard than the weak...I wish it wasn't like this man....but I don't turn away from reality otherwise I'd be a coward and I refuse to live my life on my knees cause I'd rather die on my feet.