America is 76% White. I'm honestly surprised by this...

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
/ Thread

I was a census enumerator this past census and I think we are really in that 15-17% range.
i have also yet to see anyone who says the black population is much larger than it is prove it

if you're so confident that the census is completely wrong, let's do an independent study. lets go state by state/city by city/neighborhood by neighborhood

mrfortune

All Star
Daps
White – A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa.

Black or African American – A person having origins in any of the Black racial groups of Africa

Indians from india, persians, armenians, lots of africans etc will mark white or caucasian on the census. white people deep but not that deep its just political identification.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Not only Hispanics, Middle Easterners too. Its wild the lengths Whites will go to keep them numbers on their side. Asians were once considered White until like maybe 50 yrs ago

those additional numbers are negligible, i think,

Look at the official 2020 Census and what it asks about Race:

https://www2.census.gov/programs-su...onnaires/2020-informational-questionnaire.pdf

MSiwYv.jpg

The ones that were counted as White or Black were those that chose only 1 Race; as per the fine print:

https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/US

• Fact Notes
    • (a)Includes persons reporting only one race
    • (c)Economic Census - Puerto Rico data are not comparable to U.S. Economic Census data
    • (b)Hispanics may be of any race, so also are included in applicable race categories

DJK

All Star
Daps
The Asian population will catch with the black population in 30 years.

People still not getting how this works.
Black + White = Black
But ...
Asian + White = White
Any Hispanic + White = White
Anything other Black + White = White

The Asian population will just assimilate into the White population.
It's the final form to be an "American."
Black can assimilate, but it takes multiple generations.

DJK

All Star
Daps
White – A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa.

Black or African American – A person having origins in any of the Black racial groups of Africa

Indians from india, persians, armenians, lots of africans etc will mark white or caucasian on the census. white people deep but not that deep its just political identification.

In reality in USA, White just means 'not Black'.
Not being Black is what unites the entire White population.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The bigger discussion is who's having the babies in the black community? Mexicans and now Ukrainians are running up the numbers for white people as we speak. Who's running up the numbers for black people?

Magic Mulatto

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow. . .
Daps
All these non-Whites identifying as White lowkey pisses actual White people the fukk off…
:mjlol:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Why do you feel that?
Because if the people she's speaking about don't check off "White" they won't be White on paper.

Additionally, in practice, regarding the disbursement of funds, an individual Arab or Persian can still apply for "Minority" loans or whatever funds she's worried about because they're clearly minorities.

I just don't see how it will have any actual impact on the ground.