America is 76% White. I'm honestly surprised by this...

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
MSlhN9.jpg

https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/US

For whatever reason I actually believed the headline that America was going to be "majority minority" soon. But that's impossible. Maybe in 200 years. :manny:

Non Hispanic whites are being phased out though. Very rapidly declining. (Thank God)
They are perhaps more of a problem than Hispanic whites

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
and people from Spanish speaking countries practice white supremacy in their borders against afro latinos so its not a shock that they come here and continue business as usual.
Yup. Thats why that dumb ass joke/whatever about "Elon Musk and Charlize Theron are African Americans" never made any sense. They were considered white in South Africa and they are considered white in America

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
'Featured fugitive' is he a car up for purchase :gucci:

Anyway whiteness is an expanding category. Greeks and southern Italians weren't considered white in the early 20th century. Asians have been campaigning hard to get drafted and people from Spanish speaking countries practice white supremacy in their borders against afro latinos so its not a shock that they come here and continue business as usual.

I mean really, when was the last time Mexico, chile, Paraguay, Honduras, Argentina or Uruguay had more than one black person in their cabinet or even a president who was dark skinned or black? Brazil is south of the border with a larger black population than in the U.S. and they still ain't have a black president. Latinos are wild racist and as the old saying goes 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend'

A symbolic black President who ends up doing nothing for black people is the same as not having one

Treeshaz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Bernal Heights
There are a lot of flyover states in the US where almost everybody is white.

That said, the 2020 census did undercount minorities for various reasons (mostly related to Republicans doing it intentionally, COVID, and people not responding to the census because they believe conspiracies).
Unpopular opinion but I call call :duck::mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Probably a few points higher. Black people aren't 30 or 40 percent of the population or anything that high.

It makes a difference though if you want to give black areas less political power.
Right. You can maybe at a percentage point or two but you won’t flip the table completely

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Black immigrants don’t have the luxury of walking across the border to get here. And nobody is in a rush to bring them here a couple hundred thousand at a time.

The population percentages (key word %) not shifting to a larger share for Black people shouldn’t be surprising.