America is 76% White. I'm honestly surprised by this...

Treeshaz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Bernal Heights
Not hard to understand why.

10_wanted_TEXAS.jpg
Breh I was in Utah in a small town before everybody was dam near Mexican all the billboards bein in Spanish but that official statistic say the same town 90 percent white :mjlol:

I lived in Wyoming dam near 60 percent of the workers u seen were Mexican same census says it's 90 percent white

I looked on reddit jus now about the town I was in even they talkin bout how there aint a lot of ppl who dont speak English there :lolbron:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
There are a lot of flyover states in the US where almost everybody is white.

That said, the 2020 census did undercount minorities for various reasons (mostly related to Republicans doing it intentionally, COVID, and people not responding to the census because they believe conspiracies).
nah, i just didnt respond because it doesn't really serve a purpose. between every other gov't program and social media, they already have all the demographic info they need.

and before you say it drives community funding and initiatives, they don't give a crap about "urban" neighborhoods except to gentrify them. all of that is proven

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
MSlhN9.jpg

https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/US

For whatever reason I actually believed the headline that America was going to be "majority minority" soon. But that's impossible. Maybe in 200 years. :manny:
Can you read, it literally says on the image you posted

White (not Hispanic or latino) - 60%, and it's been recorded that alot of those "white hispanics" are not really "White"

:mjlol:

Just say you were bored and wanted to make a thread.

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Taking into account undercounts and those who don't necessarily identify as black and those who don't fill out the census, the black population is AT MOST 16-17% black

and that includes mixed people, black immigrants and their descendants, Afro Latinos etc.

y'all really need to start paying attention to data and facts

/ Thread

I was a census enumerator this past census and I think we are really in that 15-17% range.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
It's not though, why do y'all put so much creed into what the government says, you know they forever have had an agenda when it comes to race and racism

Have we not learned yet?

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
whole sections of america are mexican and they count as white. then in cali you have all kinds of persians and armenians who look diverse but count as white. the real answer is how comfortable do white people feel. their politics show they are very uncomfortable, so you can pretty much assume a portion of that white count is actually swarthy...