America is 76% White. I'm honestly surprised by this...

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Its well-known cac numbers are inflated due to other ethnicities ( White Hispanics, non-American whites, etc) checking themselves as being White.

Black Americans and other Black foreign groups (Afro-Latinos, Africans, Caribbeans, etc) are usually undercounted in the census.

The true percentage of strictly White Americans (not counting white foreigners/Hispanics) is much lower than the average suggests, which is why cacs despite the “high” percentages are stressed about their future in America because they know the number is much lower than what it seems if going strictly by naturally born American cac.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
MSlhN9.jpg

https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/US

For whatever reason I actually believed the headline that America was going to be "majority minority" soon. But that's impossible. Maybe in 200 years. :manny:
YOU DONT SEE THAT
60% NUMBER AT THE BOTTOM
WHEN WHITE HISPANICS
AKA "MINORITIES" ARENT INCLUDED?

:devil:
:evil:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
YOU DONT SEE THAT
60% NUMBER AT THE BOTTOM
WHEN WHITE HISPANICS
AKA "MINORITIES" ARENT INCLUDED?

Of course...but realistically, unless those Hispanics keep marrying resh off the boat immigrants they're very likely going to assimilate into dominant White culture a la Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio and Ron DeSantis is probably some kind of hispanic. Jeb Bush is one of those. Maria Salazar the House rep. you get the point.

Those are White ppl and will be White ppl within 1 generation.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Of course...but realistically, unless those Hispanics keep marrying resh off the boat immigrants they're very likely going to assimilate into dominant White culture a la Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio and Ron DeSantis is probably some kind of hispanic. Jeb Bush is one of those. Maria Salazar the House rep. you get the point.

Those are White ppl and will be White ppl within 1 generation.
THATS NOT THE POINT.

IM SHOWING YOU WHAT
THEY MEAN WHEN THEY SAY
WHITES WILL BE LESS THAN
50% OF THE POPULATION.

THEYRE SPECIFICALLY TALKING
ABOUT NON HISPANIC WHITES.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
What is "getting ahead?" Because hispanic/latino women are the most underpaid, under represented group in the country statistically speaking. They make like 30 cents on the dollar compared to white men.

Meanwhile, black women are becoming the highest educated cohort of people in the country. And they BY IN LARGE marry and have kids with black men. It's hard to think sometimes, but the era where black people aren't the bottom of the barrel is something I could see happening in a couple of generations.

Especially if the reparations conversation continues the way it's happening now. While I know many of us are still struggling, black =/= poor in the way it used to mean.
Let me quote a bit of his post for you on what mean by "getting ahead".
I’m not going to use one story to paint all Asians but I will generally say black people are finished in this country and every other minority knows it. The race is on, from Hispanics to Asians to even Arabs/middle eastern. It’s a battle for resources, real estate, jobs, education…and black people are behind in every category.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
THATS NOT THE POINT.

IM SHOWING YOU WHAT
THEY MEAN WHEN THEY SAY
WHITES WILL BE LESS THAN
50% OF THE POPULATION.

THEYRE SPECIFICALLY TALKING
ABOUT NON HISPANIC WHITES.
I understand and you're correct by our current definition of White.

In practice though, they won't be less than 50% for a long, long time. Because those White Hispanic kids that don't learn Spanish (most kids don't learn their parents' language like that) will certainly fill the White void.

I'm just trying to be realistic and not fall for the headline that we're going to be "majority minority" any time soon

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I understand and you're correct by our current definition of White.

In practice though, they won't be less than 50% for a long, long time. Because those White Hispanic kids that don't learn Spanish (most kids don't learn their parents' language like that) will certainly fill the White void.

I'm just trying to be realistic and not fall for the headline that we're going to be "majority minority" any time soon
NO ONE EVEN PAYS THIS
ANY THOUGHT OTHER
THAN FAR RIGHT WHITE SUPREMACISTS.

WE ALL INCLUDE CAC HISPANICS
IN WITH OTHER CAC GROUPS.

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
"White" people are expanding their definition to maintain power but y'all been raising hell if we don't... Let me chill :mjlol:

False equivalency. White people are maintaining power by ushering in more people who align with their views and agendas. Immigrants come here for a slice of the American pie not to align with black people’s plight.

Last edited:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
:duck:

A recount would at most move Blacks from 13.4 percent to maybe 14 percent

Black Americans are highly visible. Research shows the average white Person believes Blacks are around 36 percent of the population

Denial is a drug for some of yall

:mjlol: Cap.

That would mean blacks would have had a 0 birth rate for how long? We’ve been at 13% for decades and y’all believe that mess that we’re just standstill with our growth rate while somehow cacs, with a NEGATIVE birth rate have increased when it comes to percentages? Nope.
:unimpressed:

They’re lying because they don’t want nikkas knowing exactly how many “nikkas” there are. They want to lower our numbers so we don’t act up knowing we have a solid force on this side of the world.

Treeshaz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Bernal Heights
Its well-known cac numbers are inflated due to other ethnicities ( White Hispanics, non-American whites, etc) checking themselves as being White.

Black Americans and other Black foreign groups (Afro-Latinos, Africans, Caribbeans, etc) are usually undercounted in the census.

The true percentage of strictly White Americans (not counting white foreigners/Hispanics) is much lower than the average suggests, which is why cacs despite the “high” percentages are stressed about their future in America because they know the number is much lower than what it seems if going strictly by naturally born American cac.
Breh reality is actual cacs are under 57 percent of the population :mjgrin: All the brehs in here talkin bout outside the coasts or major cities there arent a lot of minorities are major fukkin cap

u can pull up in a random small town in Oregon bet it will be filled wit Mexicans but census says the place 90 percent white:lolbron:

To be real I think I seen more cacs in major cities in Cali than in small towns all the small towns are basically Mexico :mjlol: