America is 76% White. I'm honestly surprised by this...

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
There is an importance to filling out the census and majority of us do don't which doesn't help us out one but.
Yeah
Time to bump the "fukk the census, I ain't filling out shyt" threads. Pure comedy.

Decades from now, when dudes are old and grey, they will realize just how fukking naive and stupid they were in their youth. And how their (actual)enemies exploited that stupidity.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Not hard to understand why.

10_wanted_TEXAS.jpg
'Featured fugitive' is he a car up for purchase :gucci:

Anyway whiteness is an expanding category. Greeks and southern Italians weren't considered white in the early 20th century. Asians have been campaigning hard to get drafted and people from Spanish speaking countries practice white supremacy in their borders against afro latinos so its not a shock that they come here and continue business as usual.

I mean really, when was the last time Mexico, chile, Paraguay, Honduras, Argentina or Uruguay had more than one black person in their cabinet or even a president who was dark skinned or black? Brazil is south of the border with a larger black population than in the U.S. and they still ain't have a black president. Latinos are wild racist and as the old saying goes 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend'

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Taking into account undercounts and those who don't necessarily identify as black and those who don't fill out the census, the black population is AT MOST 16-17% black

and that includes mixed people, black immigrants and their descendants, Afro Latinos etc.

y'all really need to start paying attention to data and facts

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
:duck:

A recount would at most move Blacks from 13.4 percent to May be 14 percent to

Black Americans are highly visible shows the average white Person believes Blacks are around 36 percent of the population

Denial is a drug for some of yall
How many of you dying off meth?

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Taking into account undercounts and those who don't necessarily identify as black and those who don't fill out the census, the black population is AT MOST 16-17% black

and that includes mixed people, black immigrants and their descendants, Afro Latinos etc.

y'all really need to start paying attention to data and facts
A lot of people here ain’t ever been outside of their neighborhood or city. They think everyplace is just full of black folks

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Not enough to change the fact that most of the people in this country is white. Most minorities live in the coasts. Cacs dominate middle America. I went to college with cacs that never met Black ppl, in person, until then. This was a decade ago.

WS rhetoric and policies win for a reason.

I'm pretty sure it was Kevin Smith that said he never met a Black person in real life until he was like 20 years old - and he grew up in New Jersey!

Daps
I don’t know some of y’all think there is that much more of us than there actually is. Black males lives shorter lives than any other race of males. We have a crazy amount of abortion clinics in the hoods. We have higher death rates from violence from than any other group. And it seems like there is a movement to turn black men into homosexuals which will lower the rate even more. Just because you live in the big city doesn’t there isn’t whole states with a low population.