America got cyber attack last night and they are not saying nothing

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Threads like these are always fun to read. Some of yall really need to log off :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Nerdy-Koala-Digital-File-Graphics-71606382-1.jpeg

"Ackshalloay the correct tern is taking downtime" :mjgrin:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Tbh idk whether to laugh at some of these responses or legit be worried that’s there’s people out here who actually think like this
:picard:

T-Mobile went through the same shyt last year and it was because of a third party fiber cable lol

nikkas saying solar flares and all types of wild shyt

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
what type of things can happen if your service provider and internet gets compromised? i never understood how hacking and data breaches work
I would imagine if they can do that to big companies it ain’t shyt to fukk with military grade shyt

And communications is one of if not the most important aspect of military in modern times

And just speaking commercially, you could lose trillions

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
America wasn't attacked.
Stop the BS.
Name the company that got attacked and thats on them, not "the US" or whatever nonsense idiots in the news and politicians try to feed you

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
America wasn't attacked.
Stop the BS.
Name the company that got attacked and thats on them, not "the US" or whatever nonsense idiots in the news and politicians try to feed you
Maybe them companies got gov contracts

africngiant

All Star
Daps
It happens like every year at least data breaches and hacking. They basically just get tons of private information. If they wanted, they could see what websites you visit.

The bigger concern is your own router getting infected or hacked. Not the overall isp
but would there still be any high probability that my info would get used even after the breaching. what are other bad implications for the uses of my info besides financial and what you said

on a global scale, how does this also relate to the russia election rigging shyt?

Taharqa

Superstar
Daps
From my personal experience(consultant/Security Engineer) most orgs dont take security seriously until an event happens.

Every. Single. Time.

One customer kept pushing back my meetings that mostly deal with reducing attack vectors, vulnerabilties etc. They got hit by a threat actor using an old vendor account(which I discovered during a pen test and told them to remediate) and they were able to get some information not all. Now they are attentive in meetings and haven't missed one since:dead:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
America wasn't attacked.
Stop the BS.

shyt happens all the time but has it ever happen on the scale of all large cellular communications networks went down or working at least capacity. One of the largest healthcare e-prescribed services got hacked and then change health care within 12 hours???

Olmec

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Hidden Temple
I just got an email from our IT team about the attack. We work with two major healthcare dental providers. Eclaims and all that got attacked.