America got cyber attack last night and they are not saying nothing

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
:wow:Told heads that a new form of currency is coming as the almighty dollar is fumbled, but I got called all sorts of smooth brained STD having dirtbags.

That US crypto currency is coming and it will be manipulated just like our current paper currency lol.

What I am worried about is how they will slowly implement it.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Yall in here geekin. This type shyt happens quite often
:heh:
I’m in my 20s reading these posts not understanding a damn thing that’s happening other than Coli brehs saying this shyt spooky

Imagine being 40 plus lurking this thread with little to no knowledge about technology in general…. Can barely get your smart tv to work, but you see all these conspiracies

I’d have a heart attack yo

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
We just learned two of the healthcare biggest IT application systems were attacked and hacked last night (AllScripts & Change Healthcare) Hospitals are now disconnecting from them while the shyt gets situated.

Then you had crazy outages with all cellphone networks in certain parts of the country that happen at the same time. Some shyt going on.

wtf-matrix.gif

It’s happening yall

Daps
What exactly is the point youre getting at when you are already a questionable character that is all over the place and hasnt owned up or apologize when you were wrong yourself? You do a lot of trolling to the point that nobody takes you seriously so what are you saying? You asking people on here to do shyt you wont even do for yourself. Weirdo shyt. You cant call out people if you dont own up to your bs to begin with.

So that's a no, you won't admit that you were wrong. Okay

africngiant

All Star
Daps
Earlier for some strange reason, my internet was acting slow (yes its a T-Mobile router, but this was eerie slow). When I tried to make a payment on my phone, it was this weird stalling.

Crazy enough, last night I noticed the web browser acting kinda off, like 56k modem type of situation. Hell, I read on Reddit that some folks were having slower connectivity issues.

It could be a reach, but something is happening that's the media is not covering. If it gets worse, than they are going to holler at Kanye to do a mass shooting or some shyt, just to take the mind off of the fact that this is a restart to the world wide web :francis:
what type of things can happen if your service provider and internet gets compromised? i never understood how hacking and data breaches work

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
They gonna blame this on Iran or China... I'm leaning towards the former because they really want to get that war going. Remember Wesley Clarks 7 wars from back in the day? I believe Iran is the only country left.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So that's a no, you won't admit that you were wrong. Okay

Lol. I said ill admit my wrongs and ive actually done so at times on here (you obviously wouldnt know as you havent paid attention) but you arent the person to call out anybody in regards of that because YOU DONT DO THAT YOURSELF. So how are you asking me to do something you yourself dont do? How are you a troll trying to police anybody? These confused folks keep on using this site to look crazy

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
what type of things can happen if your service provider and internet gets compromised? i never understood how hacking and data breaches work

It happens like every year at least data breaches and hacking. They basically just get tons of private information. If they wanted, they could see what websites you visit.

The bigger concern is your own router getting infected or hacked. Not the overall isp

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
They gonna blame this on Iran or China... I'm leaning towards the former because they really want to get that war going. Remember Wesley Clarks 7 wars from back in the day? I believe Iran is the only country left.

They been wanting Iran since the 90s but that’s a real war and I don’t see that happening. For one the environment is not suitable for an invasion and 2 Iran military and sleeper cells are no fukking joke.

This no Iraq or Afghan war.

This shyt could be an inside job with Russia or China. This event happened seamlessly at the same time.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
They did say last week that an attack from Russia was likely very soon

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I’m in my 20s reading these posts not understanding a damn thing that’s happening other than Coli brehs saying this shyt spooky

Imagine being 40 plus lurking this thread with little to no knowledge about technology in general…. Can barely get your smart tv to work, but you see all these conspiracies

I’d have a heart attack yo
Tbh idk whether to laugh at some of these responses or legit be worried that’s there’s people out here who actually think like this
:picard:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

Most likely, from what I know as a former IT marsupial that the following is happening or happened:

• DDOS attacks (slowing down the ISPs to a screeching halt)
  • Data compromising (farming for information of customers, companies, etc)
  • Data mining (bullet two but more focus on financial purposes)
  • Programming manipulation (ala the data breach during 2016 in the Hilary/Trump election)
9 times out of 10, I feel like its more of a financial part, that is going to trickle down to folks having to rely on a better data of credit.

Layman's terms-The country is trying to get away from the failing dollar as inflation is nowhere of slowing down, and currency throughout the world is losing it's importance.

Shoot, China already light years ahead of the game. We are just catching up without trying to put fingers so much into the cookie jar. Just a finger tip :francis: