America got cyber attack last night and they are not saying nothing

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Cyber attacks about to be treated like mass shootings.

We're not going to start a war or drop Seal Team 6 in to stop it.

Breh cyberattacks been going on for ages. Breaches are treated like "lol sorry yall". Hell, look at the shyt on social media that causes psychological warfare. This is all a mission to keep folks in line and criminally dumbed down, because the jig is up.

Hell, look at the Coli of all places, you see drama and topics concerning the breaking down of the black community, meanwhile the true black history threads get overlooked because we are conditioned to look at a train wreck of affairs. Its fitting to be ugly coming close to November because all sides of the coin are desperate for change.

All in all, if I were some of yall, I would take a break or don't pay attention to certain headlines, because big brother trying to open up the third eye that folks fail to see, because they are blinded by two :francis:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
You gonna have a lot of people going through withdrawl if the web shuts down tomorrow. :mjlol:

Breh :wow:

I got books, a backlog of games, vaporwave albums, a SP404, word processor, and a peace of mind. fukk the internet :wow:

Now my son on the other hand:

200w.gif

Need to get over his internet problems and read a book.

Daps
Obviously, i have no issue admitting Im wrong unlike some posters on here trying to flat out gaslight people when confronted about their bullshyt. Its looking like it might be another warning about disease x 2 years before covid type of situation though.

So would you be willing to admit you're wrong about some things that you've said in the past that didn't happen the way you said it would? Are you willing to do that today?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Yes this the REAL news that the fourth branch of government and the Briben administration been silent about. Theres rumors that the government been doing mock cyber terrorist attacks to practice for the REAL one this year is supposed to kill the banking industry to force cyptocurrency into our lives.

:wow:Told heads that a new form of currency is coming as the almighty dollar is fumbled, but I got called all sorts of smooth brained STD having dirtbags.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
explain this concept for a 3 year old who drinks tainted milk

Earlier for some strange reason, my internet was acting slow (yes its a T-Mobile router, but this was eerie slow). When I tried to make a payment on my phone, it was this weird stalling.

Crazy enough, last night I noticed the web browser acting kinda off, like 56k modem type of situation. Hell, I read on Reddit that some folks were having slower connectivity issues.

It could be a reach, but something is happening that's the media is not covering. If it gets worse, than they are going to holler at Kanye to do a mass shooting or some shyt, just to take the mind off of the fact that this is a restart to the world wide web :francis:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
had a feeling that we was being breached on that cell phone shyt...:snoop: or skynet taking over...

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So would you be willing to admit you're wrong about some things that you've said in the past that didn't happen the way you said it would? Are you willing to do that today?

What exactly is the point youre getting at when you are already a questionable character that is all over the place and hasnt owned up or apologize when you were wrong yourself? You do a lot of trolling to the point that nobody takes you seriously so what are you saying? You asking people on here to do shyt you wont even do for yourself. Weirdo shyt. You cant call out people if you dont own up to your bs to begin with.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Youre a gen x'er right? You already got a cheatsheet.

More 80s baby millennial. So I already know the deal. I grew up on 56k, pick up the phone and your download is screwed days. Maybe this is what the world needs right now. The internet used to be a place for knowledge, relaxation, and communication.

Its time for folks to go back to the basics like online forums, lack of social networking, and just reading information from geocities.

I welcome the downtime.........for atleast a day :whoa: