America got cyber attack last night and they are not saying nothing

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Soft ass attack, cause i didn't even notice.

If they attacking healthcare systems it’s not good. Allscripts control forms of E-prescribe etc… Change healthcare has many systems tied to healthcare such as data. If they were succes at this it will upgrade. This was a slight test. I know healthcare systems get attempted hacks or hacked all the time but now they attacking infrastructure systems tied to healthcare operations.

Daps
Yes this the REAL news that the fourth branch of government and the Briben administration been silent about. Theres rumors that the government been doing mock cyber terrorist attacks to practice for the REAL one this year is supposed to kill the banking industry to force cyptocurrency into our lives.

I agree with you about Briben but lemme ask you this. If this REAL attack that you're saying will happen this year doesn't happen... then what? Will you come back and admit you were wrong? :jbhmm:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I still have no cell phone service.
Man I was tripping when I left the house because even when I’m off my network I don’t even remember to turn off wifi. I got to the main road and I lost service and was so confused until I saw the “SOS”.

I assumed it was an attack for it to be this widespread for this long.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with you about Briben but lemme ask you this. If this REAL attack that you're saying will happen this year doesn't happen... then what? Will you come back and admit you were wrong? :jbhmm:

Obviously, i have no issue admitting Im wrong unlike some posters on here trying to flat out gaslight people when confronted about their bullshyt. Its looking like it might be another warning about disease x 2 years before covid type of situation though.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
There is a difference between a Hack, and a Data Breach; Hacking means they got in, but a Data Breach means they actually got personal shyt.

So Hacking is nothing. IT folks probably saw irregularities and put shyt on lockdown to make stuff secure, we had a incident likes such at my place a few years ago.

Hell, people should disconnect more from the web and stuff, touch grass, because the Sun has the ability to shoot plasma at our planet and disable all electronics; then we be fukked.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They need to bring down them offshore banking servers and start redistributing funds
mr-robot-happy.gif