Amazon at it Again...the New Snatch & Run...Amazon GO

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
You speak too soon. But they are. They have their own carrier service now. Many of my Amazon Prime deliveries are being delivered by Amazon personally....even on weekends...even on SUNDAYS. ::lolbron:

Yep. Got some stuff delivered yesterday after I ordered it on Saturday. I'm all in Amazon at this point. I have accepted that they are the wave.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Ya'll act like Amazon cares about stealing at this point. People steal like crazy now with that fukking 'do whatever' return policy. They don't care at this point they are just trying to make themselves into an unstoppable giant.

Yeah they do so many transactions that the juugs would be a non factor.

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
It takes so much effort to game the system. I doubt most Amazon shoppers have the time for that shyt.

I recently bought some wheatgrass seeds that I'm not happy with but I'm too lazy to print of the shipping label and put that shyt in a box. :francis:

They also forget my italian parsley on my recent Fresh order but again....:francis:.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Also, as an Amazon seller, you'd be surprised now much money you get from Amazon's fukk ups. When my inventory is high I get 100s of dollars in rebates from "warehouse damage" and just inventory being lost. I also just got a rebate from them to lower the price of my products. Gave me 30% of my item price so that I'd drop the price. I did and the stuff sold within the hour. Amazon gives away TON of money. They are not worried about loses. They only care about gains.

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
Oh really, since when did Amazon own the United States Postal Service? Sunday delivery has been a thing in certain markets for a number of years now.
I don't know what you're talking about. I heard this from Amazon (and delivery drivers) directly. I don't recall USPS giving me a call (with seattle/WA area codes) alerting me that they were outside with my packages on a lazy Sunday afternoon. :martin:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Also, as an Amazon seller, you'd be surprised now much money you get from Amazon's fukk ups. When my inventory is high I get 100s of dollars in rebates from "warehouse damage" and just inventory being lost. I also just got a rebate from them to lower the price of my products. Gave me 30% of my item price so that I'd drop the price. I did and the stuff sold within the hour. Amazon gives away TON of money. They are not worried about loses. They only care about gains.

Not to get in your biz but are you reselling or selling your own original made goods on amazon? I have heard to many horror stories about the chinese stealing peoples designs and under cutting them.

I assume amazon is better than ebay for a store front operation more so than random sales of things?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Oh really, since when did Amazon own the United States Postal Service? Sunday delivery has been a thing in certain markets for a number of years now.

Shiiiiiit. I go to USPS almost every day. I knew everyone who works in the front of the house and even a few who travel from other locations. I get a chance to talk to them and shyts not looking too good from them. Pretty sure it will have to be privatizes soon. If Amazon bought USPS :deadmanny:. Game over. I wouldn't put it past them.

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hzWr5Tm.gif

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I don't know what you're talking about. I heard this from Amazon (and delivery drivers) directly. I don't recall USPS giving me a call (with seattle/WA area codes) alerting me that they were outside with my packages on a lazy Sunday afternoon. :martin:

You're talking all this shyt and didn't know that USPS has been doing Sunday delivery for Amazon since 2014? And those are "independent contractors/freelancers" delivering your packages. Calling it their own "carrier" is a bit of a stretch.

Amazon Flex: Be Your Own Boss. Great Earnings. Flexible Hours.