Amazon at it Again...the New Snatch & Run...Amazon GO

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Shiiiiiit. I go to USPS almost every day. I knew everyone who works in the front of the house and even a few who travel from other locations. I get a chance to talk to them and shyts not looking too good from them. Pretty sure it will have to be privatizes soon. If Amazon bought USPS :deadmanny:. Game over. I wouldn't put it past them.

Government/State jobs are the last holdout of the black middle class, the post office in particular. I don't want those jobs privatized and making a few old white men that much richer while putting thousands of blacks into the poor house. :francis:

morris

Superstar
Daps
You speak too soon. But they are. They have their own carrier service now. Many of my Amazon Prime deliveries are being delivered by Amazon personally....even on weekends...even on SUNDAYS. ::lolbron:
Really??

I thought they partnered up with USPS for Sunday service as well ...

interesting ... their gonna have to grease the palms of A LOT of powerhouses in DC...unions and pensions are at stake here ...

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Walmart has facial recognition and they still get torn off routinely. Any security protocol that involves a human element is subject to human failure and laziness unfortunately. Thieves will always find a way. :francis:

Yes and they take that into account, there's a term for it which I can't remember right now, it's like acceptable loss or something but there's a reason why many stores tell there clerks if someone shoplifts or robs the store not to go after them.

So ya in that sense there may and will be shoplifting associated with this Amazon Go tech but it will have little to no overall effect

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yes and they take that into account, there's a term for it which I can't remember right now, it's like acceptable loss or something but there's a reason why many stores tell there clerks if someone shoplifts or robs the store not to go after them.

So ya in that sense there may and will be shoplifting associated with this Amazon Go tech but it will have little to no overall effect
Shrink

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Not to get in your biz but are you reselling or selling your own original made goods on amazon? I have heard to many horror stories about the chinese stealing peoples designs and under cutting them.

I assume amazon is better than ebay for a store front operation more so than random sales of things?

I do both. I only purchase inventory for resell during holidays because any other time of the year it's just too frustrating. A lot idiots be fukking up the potential profits. What's funny is if all the resellers came in at the same price everyone would make money even if Amazon is on this listing. Dumb asses don't understand that you can't win a price war with Amazon. Literally if you price with Amazon they will share the buy box with you. I've got on listing with 10 people pricing a product $100 less than Amazon. I priced with Amazon and sold my product the same day. :francis:So many stupid resellers. Plus people like to be a$$holes and change up listings after they are done selling a product to fukk over other sellers. The holidays is the only time I resell on Amazon. What ever is left over I let ride the rest of the year.

As far as my products, I ordered directly from China. I work directly with manufactures and use their designs. So them "stealing" my design is not something to worry about. What people don't really under about Amazon is that it's really not about price. It's about quality, presentation and understanding the system. I'm part of a business group where these people are literally making millions with Amazon. They literally study how things work and keep you up to date on everything. So every time I drop a product is on the first or second page of the keyword search. So China can have the same product but if I'm on the first page and they are on the 10th :yeshrug: who gives a fukk if the sell the same product. Also if you just add value to your product so that it stands out. Their is more to the game than just having the product. You gotta know the rules.

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
Amazon was invented as an easier way to shop as opposed to traditional brick and mortar stores. They've grown so big technologically advanced that they are now opening up brick and mortar stores. Time is a flat circle.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Shiiiiiit. I go to USPS almost every day. I knew everyone who works in the front of the house and even a few who travel from other locations. I get a chance to talk to them and shyts not looking too good from them. Pretty sure it will have to be privatizes soon. If Amazon bought USPS :deadmanny:. Game over. I wouldn't put it past them.

amazon been had a deal with USPS for sunday delivery for 3 years now. 40,000 amazon packages specifically for ONE sunday last week in ONE district area over where i'm at and its only gonna increase. you know how long "they" been talking about the USPS going under or getting privatized? since the early 90's. They make BILLIONS of dollars in profit every year. There is way too much logistics, time and money for amazon to have its OWN delivery service.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Lol this is amazing. Just wait till robots take away all jobs away from humanity:whew:

Everyone getting free money:banderas:

Robot hoes on the pole for 30 hours straight:banderas:

Everyone gonna be so broke that their will be very few elites:banderas:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I do both. I only purchase inventory for resell during holidays because any other time of the year it's just too frustrating. A lot idiots be fukking up the potential profits. What's funny is if all the resellers came in at the same price everyone would make money even if Amazon is on this listing. Dumb asses don't understand that you can't win a price war with Amazon. Literally if you price with Amazon they will share the buy box with you. I've got on listing with 10 people pricing a product $100 less than Amazon. I priced with Amazon and sold my product the same day. :francis:So many stupid resellers. Plus people like to be a$$holes and change up listings after they are done selling a product to fukk over other sellers. The holidays is the only time I resell on Amazon. What ever is left over I let ride the rest of the year.

As far as my products, I ordered directly from China. I work directly with manufactures and use their designs. So them "stealing" my design is not something to worry about. What people don't really under about Amazon is that it's really not about price. It's about quality, presentation and understanding the system. I'm part of a business group where these people are literally making millions with Amazon. They literally study how things work and keep you up to date on everything. So every time I drop a product is on the first or second page of the keyword search. So China can have the same product but if I'm on the first page and they are on the 10th :yeshrug: who gives a fukk if the sell the same product. Also if you just add value to your product so that it stands out. Their is more to the game than just having the product. You gotta know the rules.

I might get back into selling stuff once I finish grad school. Right now I just dont have the time for it. It seems like there are so many tools to empower the avg person to sell stuff with little to know capital that one would assume the market is over saturated but in reality theres still room to make bread and not have to put up much bread.

I got a homie selling some BS clothing but os making decent side money.