Amazon at it Again...the New Snatch & Run...Amazon GO

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
Thats because things are assumed organic since manh nations dont do the gmo thing.
I always tell people that I think it's funny how people (particularly in non-OECD countries) eat better than people in the West. Over there, the organic food is cheap and it's the processed shyt that costs an arm and a leg. :heh:

morris

Superstar
Daps
Probably have to scan out of some sort with a barcode receipt on our device and turnstyle
Highly unlikely.

Gonna have your SSN and tied to other pertinent information. This is where it may get tricky with scammers---just like credit and debit cards.

Turnstiles would be crazy in NYC where foot traffic is like none other in the USA.

Let's see how it goes. Only one way to find out.

Colin X

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
So people walking in stores, no real checkin, and walking right out the store with a bagful of food. Those check-ins at the door didnt have turnstiles to allow me entrance. Whats to stop me from walking in the store without an account, and getting lunch, then just walking out? :pachaha:

Think a company like Amazon didn't plan against shyt like that brehs :skip:

Get yo ass beat by C-3Po tryna steal from this store :mjgrin:

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
Yall keep thinkin short game when it comes to this tech when you gotta think long game

They could fix the problem you just said in two simple ones

1. yea sure you could go in and steal and dozens of high tech cameras setup around the store/isles etc could automatically record your face and description send it to the police. If your someone who doesn't care about having a criminal record than ya, this would probably be a dream

or

2. Camera around the stores + senors on the packaging alert the security guard at the door that you just picked something up and you don't have a valid amazon account to purchase things, security guard ask/makes you leave the store

This is basically self checkout on a large more efficient scale

Adding on to what you said, once you get caught (which you will for the reasons you stated), you'll most likely be banned for life. :francis:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Highly unlikely.

Gonna have your SSN and tied to other pertinent information. This is where it may get tricky with scammers---just like credit and debit cards.

Turnstiles would be crazy in NYC where foot traffic is like none other in the USA.

Let's see how it goes. Only one way to find out.

I dont follow scammer life but i assume scammers have adapted to chip cards? It seems like they were mainly doing gift cards and non chip cards. In europe i know they had problems with people usining skimmers when it came to steaing chip info but i never heard much anout people replicating fake chip cards.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Adding on to what you said, once you get caught (which you will for the reasons you stated), you'll most likely be banned for life. :francis:

yup banned from the stores, not only that if amazon patents and later on sells this tech to other companies say target, home depot etc because you are currently in there shop lifting records you technically be banned from shopping at those stores too or at least in there data bases

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Think a company like Amazon didn't plan against shyt like that brehs :skip:

Get yo ass beat by C-3Po tryna steal from this store :mjgrin:

:mjlol::mjlol:

raw

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yall keep thinkin short game when it comes to this tech when you gotta think long game

They could fix the problem you just said in two simple ones

1. yea sure you could go in and steal and dozens of high tech cameras setup around the store/isles etc could automatically record your face and description send it to the police. If your someone who doesn't care about having a criminal record than ya, this would probably be a dream

or

2. Camera around the stores + senors on the packaging alert the security guard at the door that you just picked something up and you don't have a valid amazon account to purchase things, security guard ask/makes you leave the store

This is basically self checkout on a large more efficient scale
Thats cool and all. People still gonna steal from there bro. There isnt a retail store that exist that people arent stealing from. :yeshrug:
My post was about how its presented at present time in the ad. If its going to be different then that completely negates any comment about how it was previously, no?

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Last edited:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
2/3rd of these people can be covered by the government and their other 1/3rd their parents.

Besides, pretty sure this is only catering to a higher income clientele in affluent neighborhoods so it's not like normal grocery stores will be obsolete.

You know what's crazy? I bet this "broad" is nothing more than your average citizen but "she'll" log on here acting like "she's" part of some elite society :heh:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
.......so, when I come up in there
-find stuff
-open package
-eat stuff inside package
-leave empty-handed with no charge

They're right; this is pretty convenient.... a real game-changer
You can do this now in a regular grocery store and still get a petty theft and/or trespassing charge.