Amazon at it Again...the New Snatch & Run...Amazon GO

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Government/State jobs are the last holdout of the black middle class, the post office in particular. I don't want those jobs privatized and making a few old white men that much richer while putting thousands of blacks into the poor house. :francis:

I tell people all the time who think this shyt is a game.... Ford, Chrysler, GM, Coal,Steel,Railroad, and the Post Office(Gov't jobs in general) were the back bone of the black middle class and is the main reason why some of these bougie nikkas in their 30s were able to go to college.... Now you hear these new nikkas talking about how unions are bad and how the USPS needs to be privatized..... we parrot the dumbest shyt...

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
You're talking all this shyt and didn't know that USPS has been doing Sunday delivery for Amazon since 2014? And those are "independent contractors/freelancers" delivering your packages. Calling it their own "carrier" is a bit of a stretch.

Amazon Flex: Be Your Own Boss. Great Earnings. Flexible Hours.
:dame:

nikka, I'm letting you know what I heard from Amazon directly. :stopitslime:

And "independent contractors/freelancers" got Amazon provided cellphones and trucks? :dame: :comeon:

Yes, they've partnered with USPS but they have ALSO developed their own carrier service. Why don't you try a google search before giving people half-assed lectures. :comeon:

Amazon Will Deliver Their Own Packages - Revolution At The Delivery Door

Amazon quietly builds its own shipping company

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
amazon been had a deal with USPS for sunday delivery for 3 years now. 40,000 amazon packages specifically for ONE sunday last week in ONE district area over where i'm at and its only gonna increase. you know how long "they" been talking about the USPS going under or getting privatized? since the early 90's. They make BILLIONS of dollars in profit every year. There is way too much logistics, time and money for amazon to have its OWN delivery service.

I'm just telling you what the man who actually works their and is near retirement is telling me. I take his word for it. And also Amazon already has it's own delivery service. IDK what you are talking about.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I might get back into selling stuff once I finish grad school. Right now I just dont have the time for it. It seems like there are so many tools to empower the avg person to sell stuff with little to know capital that one would assume the market is over saturated but in reality theres still room to make bread and not have to put up much bread.

I got a homie selling some BS clothing but os making decent side money.

The market is FAR from saturated. It's still a baby honestly.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dame:

nikka, I'm letting you know what I heard from Amazon directly. :stopitslime:

And "independent contractors/freelancers" got Amazon provided cellphones and trucks? :dame: :comeon:

Yes, they've partnered with USPS but they have ALSO developed their own carrier service. Why don't you try a google search before giving people half-assed lectures. :comeon:

Amazon Will Deliver Their Own Packages - Revolution At The Delivery Door

Amazon quietly builds its own shipping company

So you didn't read the articles huh? :pachaha:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The market is FAR from saturated. It's still a baby honestly.
I bet. I was plugged in with chinese suppliers back in HS and would have to use AIM to talk with them and the quality of products was terrible then lol. I assumed with technology improving and chinese suppliers stepping up their quality of products that people would have caught on to game but i guess not.

The thing i want to do though requires some capital and Im think may require a trip to china to meet directly with suppliers but that is something for the future anyways so im just going to study the what has changed since i last was doing this stuff.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I bet. I was plugged in with chinese suppliers back in HS and would have to use AIM to talk with them and the quality of products was terrible then lol. I assumed with technology improving and chinese suppliers stepping up their quality of products that people would have caught on to game but i guess not.

The thing i want to do though requires some capital and Im think may require a trip to china to meet directly with suppliers but that is something for the future anyways so im just going to study the what has changed since i last was doing this stuff.

The things is now it's to the point were you can make it as cheap or as nice as you want the product to be.

I doubt that you'll need a trip unless you are trying to develop a product that is completely new. The folks in my group develop new products all the time.

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do both. I only purchase inventory for resell during holidays because any other time of the year it's just too frustrating. A lot idiots be fukking up the potential profits. What's funny is if all the resellers came in at the same price everyone would make money even if Amazon is on this listing. Dumb asses don't understand that you can't win a price war with Amazon. Literally if you price with Amazon they will share the buy box with you. I've got on listing with 10 people pricing a product $100 less than Amazon. I priced with Amazon and sold my product the same day. :francis:So many stupid resellers. Plus people like to be a$$holes and change up listings after they are done selling a product to fukk over other sellers. The holidays is the only time I resell on Amazon. What ever is left over I let ride the rest of the year.

As far as my products, I ordered directly from China. I work directly with manufactures and use their designs. So them "stealing" my design is not something to worry about. What people don't really under about Amazon is that it's really not about price. It's about quality, presentation and understanding the system. I'm part of a business group where these people are literally making millions with Amazon. They literally study how things work and keep you up to date on everything. So every time I drop a product is on the first or second page of the keyword search. So China can have the same product but if I'm on the first page and they are on the 10th :yeshrug: who gives a fukk if the sell the same product. Also if you just add value to your product so that it stands out. Their is more to the game than just having the product. You gotta know the rules.

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh: so what's the trick? If you don't wanna give away the recipe, hit me on the PM