Amazon at it Again...the New Snatch & Run...Amazon GO

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
yup banned from the stores, not only that if amazon patents and later on sells this tech to other companies say target, home depot etc because you are currently in there shop lifting records you technically be banned from shopping at those stores too or at least in there data bases

How can that combat scammers who can get ssns and cards like it aint nothing? The only thing i can see truly doing something is having some kind of facial recognition but that opens a whole other can of worms for a potential mess.

morris

Superstar
Daps
Thats because things are assumed organic since manh nations dont do the gmo thing.
Somewhat true. Melbourne is growing at an exponential rate (no black people though--mostly White and Asian-->Chinese/S. Koreans/Japanese/Vietnamese)...right now, they have the space for farms. But those are also starting to dwindle--at an exponential rate. They may soon have the "organic" label.

I wonder if Amazon will try these new ideas in burgeoning societies with the newest technologies ... that's literally a WIDE-OPEN, VIRGIN market

morris

Superstar
Daps
The organic food movement has never been about it "being healthier". I don't know where this misconception comes from. Personally, I'm way more concerned about taste and farming methods.

And don't let broke people tell you different, there is a taste difference between organic vs conventional most things.
If you say so.

A tomato taste the same to me. And I love my tomatoes.

But if Amazon can partner with WF/TJ/or ... maybe, just maybe, start their own lane-->More $$$

I am actually shoecked they did not try to start their own delivery service-->NOT DHL, UPS, etc.-->but start their own--instead of the drone idea

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
yup banned from the stores, not only that if amazon patents and later on sells this tech to other companies say target, home depot etc because you are currently in there shop lifting records you technically be banned from shopping at those stores too or at least in there data bases
Walmart has facial recognition and they still get torn off routinely. Any security protocol that involves a human element is subject to human failure and laziness unfortunately. Thieves will always find a way. :francis:

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
If you say so.

A tomato taste the same to me. And I love my tomatoes.

But if Amazon can partner with WF/TJ/or ... maybe, just maybe, start their own lane-->More $$$

I am actually shoecked they did not try to start their own delivery service-->NOT DHL, UPS, etc.-->but start their own--instead of the drone idea
You speak too soon. But they are. They have their own carrier service now. Many of my Amazon Prime deliveries are being delivered by Amazon personally....even on weekends...even on SUNDAYS. ::lolbron:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Walmart and Amazon aren't in the same league. :comeon:
Ok. In terms of what? Retail is retail. Unless there is about to be some significant change in loss prevention industry, its still going to happen. People are stealing your entire life's info just by walking past you. I think they'll figure out a way to get a sandwich. Its all im saying. :hubie:

Last edited: