Amazon at it Again...the New Snatch & Run...Amazon GO

Colin X

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
I tell people all the time who think this shyt is a game.... Ford, Chrysler, GM, Coal,Steel,Railroad, and the Post Office(Gov't jobs in general) were the back bone of the black middle class and is the main reason why some of these bougie nikkas in their 30s were able to go to college.... Now you hear these new nikkas talking about how unions are bad and how the USPS needs to be privatized..... we parrot the dumbest shyt...

Well what do you propose we do? :stopitslime:

Look at how the world is goin, companies don't wanna pay no nikkas when they could put a robot in their place.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
:whoo::whoo: Did a quick search and came across some stuff, so I'm sure I can dig deeper. Question the, dunno if you gonna answer :ufdup: your China connect shipping directly to Amazon via FBA , or running it via dropshipping?
Good luck. But if it was a Google search away everyone be knocking each other off the first page. :yeshrug: China connect :mjlol:. You're funny. I would never do dropping. I don't think Amazon even allows it. I'm not at the point where I have them shipping directly to FBA. We haven't developed that much trust. But oh I will. One day I plan to almost never touch inventory at all. I'm still in the baby phase. I'm not a big boy yet. :pachaha:

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good luck. But if it was a Google search away everyone be knocking each other off the first page. :yeshrug: China connect :mjlol:. You're funny. I would never do dropping. I don't think Amazon even allows it. I'm not at the point where I have them shipping directly to FBA. We haven't developed that much trust. But oh I will. One day I plan to almost never touch inventory at all. I'm still in the baby phase. I'm not a big boy yet. :pachaha:

Naw it wasnt just a quick Google search, as I been doing what I doing for a while, so I know what to look for. But always looking to branch out, so you gave me some insight, gonna build on that :salute:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

Yeah thats my thing. I have the knowledge of the industry and the markets Im targeting I just need a competent supplier, thats why I brought up visiting china. But for what i want to do I would think the capital I need is in the millions which is why this is a future goal and not something for right now.

Swagnicious

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Swagville
It's all fun and games until we see more unemployed than employed. You think people will just accept that?

Well what do you propose we do? :stopitslime:

Look at how the world is goin, companies don't wanna pay no nikkas when they could put a robot in their place.

I don't feel sorry for anyone whose job gets replaced by tech. Take your ass and go find another way to make money.

People never give a shyt about how tech puts people out of jobs....unless it affects them personally. In some cases we even hit those people with the :umad: when it wasn't our problem

Look at the music industry. The idea of selling recorded music is slowly dying. Yeah, some people still buying off itunes and streaming on spotify but let's be real....that shyt ain't gonna be profitable but a couple more years. shyt was funny when we got the internet and realized we didn't have to pay for music no more. The general public basically told musicians and the music industry "Why should I pay a dollar for your song when I could just download that shyt free :umad:.....technology fukked up your money doggie; go take your ass on tour :umad:"

Now technology is causing big companies to say the same shyt to the average Joe in the fast food/service industry: "Why should we spend more money on your flawed human ass when we could get Wall-E to do the same simple job for cheap :umad: ".......now all of a sudden we got McDonalds workers crying for pay increase when a lot of them about to get replaced by a bunch of R2-D2s :mjlol:

Just like how we told them musicians to go make money another way.......those other people need to do the same thing :ufdup:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Naw it wasnt just a quick Google search, as I been doing what I doing for a while, so I know what to look for. But always looking to branch out, so you gave me some insight, gonna build on that :salute:

This information comes from my mentor's personal research. Dude has a team of people that have tons of dummy accounts where they launch the same product 5 or 6 different ways just to see what hits the best. They also provide update research constantly. Not to say you can't find it but I highly doubt most sellers are conducting extensive research on listing styles. And if they are they are not giving it away. We're talking information that is worth million's of dollars. I can send you the group info. if you want but it's a paid group. One time fee for life long membership. It might be closed though. The only open up membership once a year.

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
Wont happen and theyre attempt to do so already has failed massively :mjlol:
I wouldn't say that. For certain items, you can have it at your door step in less than 24 hours; in some cases, you can order before leaving home and your items will be there before you return. With any carrier service, speeds that quick would probably cost an arm and a leg, even for an envelope. Then, in addition to middle-men, they have their own carrier service and planes. For them to be shipping that quickly, especially with the volume they receive, that's an incredible feat. It also explains why workers are always complaining about warehouse conditions.

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
It's all connected to the Cashless Society.
It's convenient, efficient, even progressive.

The first 10 seconds of that video changed retail and even some restaurants/bars forever. :wow:

Still there is an agenda at hand. :francis: :leostare:

These Countries Have Nearly "Eliminated Cash From Circulation" | Zero Hedge

Your Credit Score Is Played Out: "China Creating 'Social Credit' Scores to Rule Citizens' Lives"

Notice the comments on the YT video are disabled, probably because some real dialogue on this video would have occurred. They want one way dialogue like pre-Internet, and that's why they try and label Indy/Alt Media "fake news", cause it is a competition for the market place of ideas. Censorship or controlling the money flow is part of getting the agenda to move forward.

Yoooo that article on China reminds of the series Black Mirror on Netflix. If yall aren't familiar they take the current environment of the world and create stories in the future of how life will be. Well one of the episodes in season 2 centered around a woman trying to improve her social score to better herself in life. People rated each other on everything likes/dislikes and your ratings translated to access to everything in life.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Cant wait to see ngas put in a cardboard box or other block on the cart to grab all the groceries like they in that super market madness game and run the fk outta there with free food :mjlol:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Yoooo that article on China reminds of the series Black Mirror on Netflix. If yall aren't familiar they take the current environment of the world and create stories in the future of how life will be. Well one of the episodes in season 2 centered around a woman trying to improve her social score to better herself in life. People rated each other on everything likes/dislikes and your ratings translated to access to everything in life.

I gotta watch that episode. Great series.

Last edited:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

:wow: don't go below 3.5