Amazon at it Again...the New Snatch & Run...Amazon GO

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
I know I'll get my money back and its something about physically having it in my hand, versus my card just floating in the ether of some apple or google database
So you'd rather have ALL the places you shop have you info (the main attraction of Apple Pay is that each transaction is represented by a random account number and not stored in the system of the retailer) than Apple?:jbhmm::russ:

And if you're gonna use a physical card, at least use a credit card.:beli:

Last edited:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
So you'd rather has the places you shop have you info (the main attraction of Apple Pay is that each transaction is represented by a random account number and not stored in the system of the retailer) and Apple?:jbhmm::russ:

yep, still ain't with it :coffee:, rather have my old fashioned debit and credit card, some of this new tech really puts me off, I'm getting old

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why is everyone shocked? All of you economically illiterate liberals been begging for a $15+/hr minimum wage. This is the result. Word to @DEAD7
Gtfoh these companies are greedy and living wages work in plenty of places people at the top don't want it to work here.

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
Thats continental US shipping and there volume isnt even close to FX or UPS on a global scale...if theyre trying to compete on a global scale in logistics they wont be able to maintain those costs or service...
Did you even think about this? For Amazon, what incentive is there to ship globally at this point? :mindblown:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
These aren't coming to the hood tho :francis:
There's something to be said about this, the blackmarket in the hood, just might what saves the human economy.

The redlining from tech companies focusing on areas with yuppies and the more affluent, leaves the hood wide open for new economies to be built, and dying up industries to still thrive.

Here's an example:

Taxis Losing Riders to Uber, Except in South LA