Amazon at it Again...the New Snatch & Run...Amazon GO

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
:dame:

nikka, I'm letting you know what I heard from Amazon directly. :stopitslime:

And "independent contractors/freelancers" got Amazon provided cellphones and trucks? :dame: :comeon:

Yes, they've partnered with USPS but they have ALSO developed their own carrier service. Why don't you try a google search before giving people half-assed lectures. :comeon:

Amazon Will Deliver Their Own Packages - Revolution At The Delivery Door

Amazon quietly builds its own shipping company

That "carrier service" is in it's infancy. USPS, UPS, FED Ex and "some guy in a sedan" as people call the freelancers, are doing the heavy lifting. Amazon purchased a French company that will begin competing directly with the traditional carriers in Europe but for the United States it's footprint is a fetus toe. Hence why the articles you posted from this year speak in terms of the future.

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That ad reminded me of dope fiends. I used to shoplift way before smartphones did so much. :yeshrug:

I was looking for inexpensive gifts for Christmas yesterday because you can't find anything in stores anymroe, and then there's lines :hubie:, but people are nuts in the reviews sections. Very nitpicking and off topic, can't trusts ratings.

Amazon is a mess. Want to stop supporting evil corporations like Walmart and Amazon, bu there's nothing left for the price and convenience.

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
That "carrier service" is in it's infancy. USPS, UPS, FED Ex and "some guy in a sedan" as people call the freelancers, are doing the heavy lifting. Amazon purchased a French company that will begin competing directly with the traditional carriers in Europe but for the United States it's footprint is a fetus toe. Hence why the articles you posted from this year speak in terms of the future.

Now you're backtracking. :dame:

And I can post at least 3 separate tracking information I received in the past month that specifically said AMZN_US was the carrier in addition to hearing it straight from the horses mouth re: they are in the process of phasing out other carrier services.:stopitslime:

Don't quote me again.:comeon:

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
So people walking in stores, no real checkin, and walking right out the store with a bagful of food. Those check-ins at the door didnt have turnstiles to allow me entrance. Whats to stop me from walking in the store without an account, and getting lunch, then just walking out? :pachaha:
Because they are expecting honest folk to be using their services :troll:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I wouldn't say that. For certain items, you can have it at your door step in less than 24 hours; in some cases, you can order before leaving home and your items will be there before you return. With any carrier service, speeds that quick would probably cost an arm and a leg, even for an envelope. Then, in addition to middle-men, they have their own carrier service and planes. For them to be shipping that quickly, especially with the volume they receive, that's an incredible feat. It also explains why workers are always complaining about warehouse conditions.

Thats continental US shipping and there volume isnt even close to FX or UPS on a global scale...if theyre trying to compete on a global scale in logistics they wont be able to maintain those costs or service...

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
:usure:

More than likely they're low balling the number and the main reason it was reported is because it was a data leak..... so they had to say something.... but please believe, 1000s of amazon accounts are hacked daily in one fashion or another....

Facts, that's why I don't trust iPay droidpay apple pay, none of that shyt, I want my physical debit card and cash

Apple pay
Droid pay exist
And no widespread hacking has occurred

all it takes is one :beli:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
It's all fun and games until we see more unemployed than employed. You think people will just accept that?
Dont even try to reason with them. An intelligent individual will see that we are an in a period of time where technology has exploited us more than we have exploited it.
You better pay attention. Not only is Amazon attempting to take over retail they are also trying to take over logistics and god knows what else. They are putting big businesses like Cisco out of business. They are really trying to take over the world.
Ive been paying attention its bothersome.

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Thats continental US shipping and there volume isnt even close to FX or UPS on a global scale...if theyre trying to compete on a global scale in logistics they wont be able to maintain those costs or service...

My guy... You're really doubting Amazon's ability to turn the game on its head?