Amazon at it Again...the New Snatch & Run...Amazon GO

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's something to be said about this, the blackmarket in the hood, just might what saves the human economy.

The redlining from tech companies focusing on areas with yuppies and the more affluent, leaves the hood wide open for new economies to be built, and dying up industries to still thrive.

Here's an example:

Taxis Losing Riders to Uber, Except in South LA
Great post

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
The amount of jobs that are dying in the future is :wow::francis:

This is a great idea for the customer though, scan your phone, buy whatever and just leave. :manny:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Now you're backtracking. :dame:

And I can post at least 3 separate tracking information I received in the past month that specifically said AMZN_US was the carrier in addition to hearing it straight from the horses mouth re: they are in the process of phasing out other carrier services.:stopitslime:

Don't quote me again.:comeon:

You're quoted bytch. :umad: And who is the horses' mouth? You act like you're getting insider information from Bezos himself. :pachaha: It's been well known that Amazon wants to ween itself off the teat of the contracted carriers so you're not informing the literate of anything new. AMZN_US is more of a pilot program than a carrier and judging by customer reviews it's not quite ready for prime :youngsabo: time going into it's third year. You buying a bunch of crap off Amazon does not make you an expert on Amazon and definitely not on logistics.

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
You're quoted bytch. :umad: And who is the horses' mouth? You act like you're getting insider information from Bezos himself. :pachaha: It's been well known that Amazon wants to ween itself off the teat of the contracted carriers so you're not informing the literate of anything new. AMZN_US is more of a pilot program than a carrier and judging by customer reviews it's not quite ready for prime :youngsabo: time going into it's third year. You buying a bunch of crap off Amazon does not make you an expert on Amazon and definitely not on logistics.
I liked Always Right Liggins better. :stopitslime: