Am I A Hater For Rolling My Eyes At These Zelda Reviews?

concise

Veteran
Daps
No you're not tripping. I do not trust IGNs 10/10 score. It's very clear that this is nothing but DLC from BOTW, which lowers the score for me. And I feel like Zelda is one of those franchises that can do no wrong, along with Mario. If Zelda is in the title, it's going to automatically get a 9.0 just from that alone.

I remember when Twilight Princess and then Skyward Sword were the greatest games ever when they came out and being highly confused when I actually played them ... this franchise is still living off the rep of the N64 games.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
As much as a like breath of the wild, once I stopped playing that game I ended up going cold turkey. Open world games are just so damn demanding, I think I could play this game in a few more years when I got more time to bs but just looking at the game play It looks overwhelming to me

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
dont hate a beautiful and amazing game because of some smug critics. who cares what anyone else thinks? do you like the game?

people should think more for themselves

personally my favorite zelda is "a :flabbynsick: to the past"
still my favorite too. bought that damn game 3 times(SNES, GBA, 3DS virtual console). 4 times if u count the Nintendo online sub for the switch. never gets old seeing that intro and title screen with the music.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’ve caught a couple bodies myself with the ol Mario Kart and Chill :mjlit:

Women always think they’re good at that game but be hella basic. All you gotta do is drift around the corners for the speed boost and you washing they ass :lolbron:
my girl got a switch too. beat her ass with Pikachu in Smash, smashed shortly afterward:mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Dudes in this thread
99-E613-C8-4-A9-F-4-BDF-8250-762-B6-CF32-FFD.png

:mjlol:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
People don't want tinker toy like game mechanics, they want guided experiences that are emotionally manipulative so they can feel validated, like the time spent gaming isn't a waste.

Nintendo is all about that tinker toy aspect of game design, hence the strong disavowal of Nintendo's games from so many insecure people.
People definitely don't want bullshyt ass posts like this for sure.