Am I A Hater For Rolling My Eyes At These Zelda Reviews?

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Zelda looks like a game from 2005 (some gamecube era shyt). it annoys me that Ninetndo always gets a pass for these dated ass looking games. Zelda looks mid as hell, glorified DLC for BoTW (which itself looked dated back in 2017), but is hyped to hell by nostalgic fanboys looking on it with rose-tinted glasses :to:

ded40810-da06-11ed-873e-4039570aca71.cf.jpg

lets keep it reality: without the Zelda name, this is a 7/10 type of game :manny:
Gamecube Era Windwaker is still one of the most beautiful games of all time. It's art design really held up through the test of time.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
it's a really good game
but one day we have to talk about this new thing in all forms of media where if the content is good people call it the greatest thing in the history of ever. instead of just being really good
also the opposite happens if something is hated it's considered the worst thing ever.
this isn't really aimed at Zelda but it's related to the thread topic

Last edited:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
This shyt drops to like 20fps when the monster with the flame stick starts attacking. Lol wtf so bad.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
it's a really good game
but one day we have to talk about this new thing in all forms of media where if the content is good people call it the greatest thing in the history of ever. instead of just being really good
also the opposite happens if something is hated it's considered the worst thing ever.
this isn't really aimed at Zelda but it's related to the thread topic

Right. Yeah, like I like the game aplenty and I think that it may be the greatest game of all time...to the average Zelda fan. If you not that, you may not necessarily agree with that notion (actually, the new direction is even off-putting to some heavy Zelda fans as well). Also, believe it or not, there's even a chance you won't vibe with the game much at all, for a few reasons, which is fine really. Just the same if you want to rank it as your best Zelda game of all time or even greatest game ever...to you, personally. Just realize that either which way, it's still hardly the flawless game that some of these hype machines make it out to being (like all that talk of saving the video game industry and other rah rah shyt like that) and there's solid reasons to not fukk with it as much.