Am I A Hater For Rolling My Eyes At These Zelda Reviews?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
BOTW had awful combat and TOTK is the same, so I'd give it to elden ring personally.

I mean, combat isn’t the only thing that makes a game fun, and I find the combat in zelda serviceable. Especially when they give you so much player expression

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I mean, combat isn’t the only thing that makes a game fun, and I find the combat in zelda serviceable. Especially when they give you so much player expression
I'm not saying they're bad games, I just don't like the combat. To me elden ring was superior in multiple areas.

Elden ring has better combat, better weapons, better sense of exploration, more interesting world, better story, more replay value.

I ended up avoiding combat in botw because I hated the fragile weapons and the actual combat was trash unless you experimented with the physics to do wacky shyt.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I tried.

Took advantage of the Gamestop trade in deal for totk.

My eyes/brain just can’t be ok with this shyt.

Framerate is trash obviously, but also the game itself just looks dusty AF.

Everything is blurry with low detail and nasty shimmering. After playing PC and Series X for the last 5 years or so, i guess i just can’t go back.

I like zelda and have played through pretty much every zelda game to this point, but this one i just can’t do it :scust:

Gonna give them some time to work on the emulated version then i’ll be back to enjoy the game later :smh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Could’ve just made this a post in the official thread but I guess you were hoping to stir the pot :ehh:
Or i’d rather have this side conversation outside of the thread that people obviously don’t care too much about fidelity/performance:ehh:

Kinda like shyt should be around here if we had any rules and/or moderation :ehh:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Or i’d rather have this side conversation outside of the thread that people obviously don’t care too much about fidelity/performance:ehh:

Kinda like shyt should be around here if we had any rules and/or moderation :ehh:

Normally I’d direct you to the following thread for such conversation, but you already seem to be pretty active in there :ehh:

I’ll consider the pot stirred my friend:ehh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self

No, you were dap fishing and trying to clog up the sub forum. Like the other guy said you could have posted this in the official thread.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No, you were dap fishing and trying to clog up the sub forum. Like the other guy said you could have posted this in the official thread.
Y’all weird foreal.

This board has non stop useless threads.

And i’m 100% positive you’ve NEVER walked into any of them and proclaimed anyone was “clogging up the sub forum”

You could have ignored this thread like you do 99% of the threads here, but naw, you in here complaining.

If y’all thinks it’s better in the main thread @hex merge this shyt.

I don’t have any problem talking about this in the main thread. I legit thought it made sense not to fukk up that thread with a side conversation.

Let’s go back in there an do it. Then we can see what @DaSk8D00D and @Thatrogueassdiaz have to say about the topic of my post instead of being in here acting like some hoes :mjlol:

Edit: And they actually moved it already :mjlol:

Mods are crazy on here :mjlol:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Y’all weird foreal.

This board has non stop useless threads.

And i’m 100% positive you’ve NEVER walked into any of them and proclaimed anyone was “clogging up the sub forum”

You could have ignored this thread like you do 99% of the threads here, but naw, you in here complaining.

If y’all thinks it’s better in the main thread @hex merge this shyt.

I don’t have any problem talking about this in the main thread. I legit thought it made sense not to fukk up that thread with a side conversation.

Let’s go back in there an do it. Then we can see what @DaSk8D00D and @Thatrogueassdiaz have to say about the topic of my post instead of being in here acting like some hoes :mjlol:

Edit: And they actually moved it already :mjlol:

Mods are crazy on here :mjlol:

Looks like the mods granted your request:ehh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I’m waiting to play it on better hardware myself, but I enjoy watching all the gameplay clips out there :ehh:

No shytposting required :ehh:
So i actually purchase the game, and my perspective is “shytposting”

You have not played the game but still felt the need to come in and bytch about my perspective.

Like i said y’all dudes got issues :huhldup:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
If you go years without eating a delicacy the next delicacy that you eat will taste like the best thing you’ve ever eaten. Even if it’s just a run of the mill delicacy.

Last edited:

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
fukk what cats are saying - Nintendo games are as well reviewed as they are because of their ability to maintain that magical quality for as long as they have, period.

they're essentially grandfathered in, to good reviews because all of their flagship titles are top tier, and even when they're not, they are.

for example lets compare FE 3H to FE engage. 3H is a classic, and engage is just meh. But Nintendo "meh" is 7/8 outta 10 at worst, most consistently.

there are no wide outliers in the quality of their content.