Am I A Hater For Rolling My Eyes At These Zelda Reviews?

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
might as well shut this sub forum down

same people that complain about everything are mad at the GOAT adventure game
for giving you your own open world choices, and a new system where you can combine and craft anything

how you gonna say a game with 100s of hours of gameplay and 1000s of options is less than a 7/10 (nearly failing grade)
but then call 20 hour, linear, cut scene quicktime button prompt, part 7 of a similar game is classic?

nikkas staying being hypocrites on this site and contradicting themselves

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
might as well shut this sub forum down

same people that complain about everything are mad at the GOAT adventure game
for giving you your own open world choices, and a new system where you can combine and craft anything

how you gonna say a game with 100s of hours of gameplay and 1000s of options is less than a 7/10 (nearly failing grade)
but then call 20 hour, linear, cut scene quicktime button prompt, part 7 of a similar game is classic?

nikkas staying being hypocrites on this site and contradicting themselves
Ummm...who said it was under a 7/10 tho? I think even alleged "haters" have it at an 8. It's just some of the hype is to an absurd level tho and folks will act as if there nothing to critique on it.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
To the OP, no, you're not wrong. There's a blind spot that reviewers and fans have got for Nintendo.

If this game was on Xbox it would be criticised to the moon.

People were complaining about Halo, Gears and Forza yet Zelda, Mario (Kart, Tennis, platform game) and Pokémon have been recycled over and over. Heck the last one was buggy as fukk and still did over 10m.

I'm not saying that the game is bad, but stick the game on another platform and remove the Zelda name. I don't see that it would get the same score.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not even trying to hate but I feel like the ratings this shyt is getting are crazy. :pachaha:

I'm playing Ragnarok right now, it's a phenomenal piece of software that I would say is only
rivaled by like Gears 5 and The Last Of Us 2.
How in the fukk don't these other titles have these "Greatest game of all time" scores like the two most
recent Zelda titles have gotten ?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I'm not even trying to hate but I feel like the ratings this shyt is getting are crazy. :pachaha:

I'm playing Ragnarok right now, it's a phenomenal piece of software that I would say is only
How in the fukk don't these other titles have these "Greatest game of all time" scores like the two most

IDK

its a cool lil game but I feel its made for nikkas who like to waste time or love to experiment to do menial things. It also seems like you can break the game easily since you can just chomp on endless food :patrice: how does one die in this :patrice:

I'm not a big fan of either so I'm having really sporadic sessions with it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

God of War Ragnarok is literally two points below Tears of The Kingdom

Lambent55

All Star
Daps
I can kind of see where the OP coming from. I've been seeing some streamers not really feeling this game, one of them being CohhCarnage who dropped it. They didn't say it was bad, just that they're not feeling it.

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
Haven’t played it so I can’t say this one or overrated but I could never get into Zelda games growing up. They just boring to me. I can say Zelda gets a pass for shoot other games her heart for. Also I side eye when reviewers reference feeling like a kid again.