"Always Forward" - Official Marvel's "Luke Cage" Season 2 Thread

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Finished bout a week ago, and this conclusion is some real shyt

Mariah Dillard is the GOAT villan in all of Marvel Comics, Alfie Woodard killed that shyt, her celebrity status will increase off this role.

I can't believe it's nikkas out here saying her seductive personality was too much , :gucci: that shyt was dope as fukk and worked perfectly for her role, y'all nikkas trippin.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

Mariah Dillard is the GOAT villan in all of Marvel Comics, Alfie Woodard killed that shyt, her celebrity status will increase off this role.

I can't believe it's nikkas out here saying her seductive personality was too much , :gucci: that shyt was dope as fukk and worked perfectly for her role, y'all nikkas trippin.

There's always a few you can't reach breh.:francis:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

:dwillhuh: shyt was straight, not Emmy worthy tho

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
You know they'd end up butting heads ( :SSJ2Pause2: ) and inevitably Blade is going to give @Luke Cage the beats. If he thought that Bushmaster ass whipping was bad, just wait for that Daywalker hangover.

It's also fun seeing people forcibly open up Luke to things outside his understanding. Very interesting dynamic.

Would have been cool to see some sort of "mysterious vampire looking figure" walk into Tilda's shop looking for maybe a cure or assist in their vampire taste/thirst.

Or if Blade (incogneto) was looking for a garlic concoction.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I'm surprised so many people were impressed with Alfre Woodard's role. Personally I thought a lot of her screen time was cringeworthy. I literally had to turn away of ff through her "sexy scenes" with shades. She's too old imo.

The random 1-liners from her and others about misty' arm were hilariously tho.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
:shaq: Sweet Christmas
Yall move fast, she just posted this 25 mins ago :damn:

You must follow her too :myman:

You didn't post the best pic in that IG post tho....I got you

f1bfqt.png

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
luke shoulda tossed rosario in the bushes for misty...misty is :ohlawd:
Remember when she told him to get His bag out her car, he wasn't going to pretend to come over to the house to get it, no he can't stay with her

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Gabrielle Dennis was a nice addition.

She played two sheit roles twice, she was the stank girlfriend of the RB on blue mountain state that wouldn't give it up until the end of the season (she did let him cheat though) and she was the gay sister on rosewood

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Just finished the season
- def way better than season 1
- i liked how they had stokes as the mentally challenging villain, and bush master as the physically challenging one:ehh:

- im really excited to see if they go breaking bad with luke cage next season. And watch him make more and more :birdman: compromises.

- cockroach was my favorite new character. That guy was quick with the one liners:mjlol:

Wheres the coli commentary about shades :dame:
- isnt shades and his boy from harlem :patrice::dame:
- i thought harlem didnt get down like that. Or if it happens in ga. It doesnt count :dame: