"Always Forward" - Official Marvel's "Luke Cage" Season 2 Thread

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I KNOW Im late but just finished season and my GOD is it waaaay Superior to season one no its superior to ALL the Netflix shows so far.:mjcry:

I was rooting for Bushmaster the whole time. He was like Vegeta. :wow: I LOVED how they implemented African science and that Nanny speech was :wow:

All the characters were complex and interesting. Even Danny. However Misty got a bit annoying from time to time. Anyways so MUCH character development this season.

I was rooting flr Marieh in the beginning but then I was like that evil bytch gotta die.:camby:

9.5/10 for me

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I KNOW Im late but just finished season and my GOD is it waaaay Superior to season one no its superior to ALL the Netflix shows so far.:mjcry:

I was rooting for Bushmaster the whole time. He was like Vegeta. :wow: I LOVED how they implemented African science and that Nanny speech was :wow:

All the characters were complex and interesting. Even Danny. However Misty got a bit annoying from time to time. Anyways so MUCH character development this season.

I was rooting flr Marieh in the beginning but then I was like that evil bytch gotta die.:camby:

9.5/10 for me

I'm glad to see that you got a chance to finish it breh, they completed the cipher on this one. Almost every hanging thread, complaint, performance, storyline from last season was addressed and improved upon immensely.

They definitely need to keep the same energy for next season.:wow:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I'm glad to see that you got a chance to finish it breh, they completed the cipher on this one. Almost every hanging thread, complaint, performance, storyline from last season was addressed and improved upon immensely.

They definitely need to keep the same energy for next season.:wow:

I just have one question... Shouldn't Tilda have SOME form of deformity whether physically or mentally being a result of incest?:scust::mjcry:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
tumblr_pdgfybOrw61udu8czo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pdgfybOrw61udu8czo2_1280.jpg

:mjlit:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz

9.5/10 for me
Cosign. Im glad they kept bushmaster alive too

- im really hoping next season they go the breaking bad route and have luke cage cont to work with the gangs to keep harlem safe, but still have him do more and more shady stuff:demonic:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Cosign. Im glad they kept bushmaster alive too

- im really hoping next season they go the breaking bad route and have luke cage cont to work with the gangs to keep harlem safe, but still have him do more and more shady stuff:demonic:
How he shunned Clair this seems to be where they're headed at least for the time being:demonic: