"Always Forward" - Official Marvel's "Luke Cage" Season 2 Thread

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's the consensus on the homage to the last scene in The Godfather?

You can drink but you want taste!:pacspit:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I just have one question... Shouldn't Tilda have SOME form of deformity whether physically or mentally being a result of incest?:scust::mjcry:

Incest increases the risk, doesn't mean it will happen. Like how smoking increases the risk for lung cancer but not all smokers develop it...
It also depends on hoe closely you're related. It's actually pretty safe for 1st cousins to have kids, but the it's a huge risk for brother/sister and parent/child to have kids together.

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
I put this off since the back half of season 1 was so bad. But this shyt was dope pretty much start to finish. Ironically I felt it could use more characters whereas season 1 mishandled having a lot. Some episodes were kind of empty.

When Luke said "bye bytch" to Claire at rhe end I clapped. She was trifling

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I put this off since the back half of season 1 was so bad. But this shyt was dope pretty much start to finish. Ironically I felt it could use more characters whereas season 1 mishandled having a lot. Some episodes were kind of empty.

When Luke said "bye bytch" to Claire at rhe end I clapped. She was trifling
@Luke Cage dapping this. What she do to you brotha?

l6cccx0_zps02izsbmd.png

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I still wish they'd be more creative with Luke's fight scenes. He's a pretty bad boxer and it shows in full body frames when you look at his feet.

He doesn't have to punch his way through everything. Add more throws and submissions. Let him use items to clear rooms faster. Be creative. Add some comedy to the fights.

Great season though.