"Always Forward" - Official Marvel's "Luke Cage" Season 2 Thread

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Misty Knight name drop in Cloak and Dagger.

:banderas:

i72b82H.gif

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
You can't burn me, You can't blast me. Villains need to learn from Stick and try poison gas or something. Bushmaster had some voodoo dusk that was pretty effective too. Also purple man with the mental powers worked well too. I like it when they used stuff that doesn't negate the fact that he is bullet proof. The magical bullets in season one was stupid to me. Whats the point of a bulletproof hero if he can be hurt by bullets?

DID YOU REALLY TELL CLAIRE TO GO HOME?:picard:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Finally caught this. I felt the season dragged on a bit. There was no reason for Bushmaster to half step with his plan to kill Mariah and then be mad later.

There was no reason for Luke to save Mariah from a burning building and then be upset later that she killed more people.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Finally caught this. I felt the season dragged on a bit. There was no reason for Bushmaster to half step with his plan to kill Mariah and then be mad later.

There was no reason for Luke to save Mariah from a burning building and then be upset later that she killed more people.
:mjlol:
At the screen name posting in a luke cage thread.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Mariah with that pure unfiltered ether to her daughter:picard:

That shyt was so disturbing.
My mother just watched that episode a few days ago and text me like...
:scust:

yeah that shyt had me like :picard::hhh:

and i was thinking about slamming that ass too. Now probably going to fight her instead.

That was the best acted scene in the series...point blank. Then her walking off and not giving two shyts..... :scust: