Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Meach back on his downplay the Sony exclusive sthick. It only took a week. I was beginning to get worried

thougth someone hacked the homie account for a minute :whew:

If only Courtdog didn't die on the sword for the fukkin Washington Wizards :dead:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Meach back on his downplay the Sony exclusive sthick. It only took a week. I was beginning to get worried:mjlol:
I didn’t make this thread.

In reality it’s insecure Sony stans like @Deep_Black_Conscious that’s been running around trying to downplay elden ring since it came out.

Im just commenting on the topic as it was presented to me :manny:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
It's still going to sell 20+ mill like the 1st game :mjlol:
I have Elden Ring installed but Horizon is still all I play
This is coming from someone who got bored with the 1st game and watched the rest of the story on youtube
Horizon is a nice break from Elden Ring once Elden Ring gets frustratingly hard

No, it won't because the strategy Sony had for their marquee PS4 in relation to pricing is not the same that they employ for the PS5. They are going to try to do the Nintendo thing this generation.

That said, Forbidden West has a lot of greatness to it as a game.

Daps
No, it won't because the strategy Sony had for their marquee PS4 in relation to pricing is not the same that they employ for the PS5. They are going to try to do the Nintendo thing this generation.

That said, Forbidden West has a lot of greatness to it as a game.
The game is available on 2 platforms and somehow won't break 20 mil eventually :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The game is available on 2 platforms and somehow won't break 20 mil eventually :mjlol:

I think most sony AAA games from this point on will probably break 20m. I think TLOU2, Miles, and Tsushima are probably on their way also in a couple of years, especially after the movies/tv shows come out.

Sonys strategy is similar to Nintendos. Like pokemon will always sell 15m+ because the franchise itself is bigger than just games. People buy games almost as an accessory to all the other stuff, cartoons, movies, toys, etc. Same with sports games, people that don’t even like video games play sports games because its part of the culture surrounding it.

Sony is gonna make their IP’s big pop cultural landmarks so its the first thing casuals will pick up when they see it on the shelves or when they buy a console