Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Same thing kind of happened to Zero Dawn when BOTW came out, it got put aside for more ambitious titles but it was still a great game.

This year is pretty incredible so far, but 2017 with RE7, Yakuza 0, Nier Automata, Persona 5, Horizon and BOTW/Switch in the first half was berserk

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Same thing kind of happened to Zero Dawn when BOTW came out, it got put aside for more ambitious titles but it was still a great game.

This year is pretty incredible so far, but 2017 with RE7, Yakuza 0, Nier Automata, Persona 5, Horizon and BOTW/Switch in the first half was berserk

2022 is really on the way if the rest of these titles hold up. You already know what’s on the “Horizon” :lolbron:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Miyazaki came through snatching scalps :mjlol: every Stan gotta “take an L” eventually, whatever that means.

Sony nikkas can literally play both games today but some of y’all treating ER like an Xbox exclusive :bryan: (which is corny itself but I digress)

shyts crazy, people acting like sony fans haven't been eating all month. Sifu, Horizon, Elden Ring, Gran Turismo 7 next week, but yeah.... Sony stans lost. lol

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Are these twitch numbers?

Horizon is more of a linear game compared to the shenanigans that the chat brings to souls game. The frustration and anger fuels of the streamer brings a wider audience than that of Horizon. Can't imagine watching an RPG walk through otherwise

:scust:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyts crazy, people acting like sony fans haven't been eating all month. Sifu, Horizon, Elden Ring, Gran Turismo 7 next week, but yeah.... Sony stans lost. lol

I’m talking about y’all (not you in this case) :mjlol: like @Deep_Black_Conscious the homie but arguing nikkas down essentially because ER wasn’t published by Sony. Talking about :mjpls: and shyt. Forget the game is probably at peak performance rn on PS5 with how fukked up the performance is across the board :russ:

I’m not for any of the console and publisher stanning. Stan the fukkin games, and not because of what platform they aren’t on :russ:

Daps
I’m talking about y’all (not you in this case) :mjlol: like @Deep_Black_Conscious the homie but arguing nikkas down essentially because ER wasn’t published by Sony. Talking about :mjpls: and shyt. Forget the game is probably at peak performance rn on PS5 with how fukked up the performance is across the board :russ:

I’m not for any of the console and publisher stanning. Stan the fukkin games, and not because of what platform they aren’t on :russ:
y'all tajing this way too seruously:mjlol:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
y'all tajing this way too seruously:mjlol:

It’s fukkin video games breh, it’s inherently not serious :mjlol: EVERY convo on the arcadium is pushed through some stan filter eventually tho, that shyt doesn’t even get SLIGHTLY old to y’all? It’s not even a spin it’s literally Groundhog Day :dead:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

then im referring to them also.

Daps
It’s fukkin video games breh, it’s inherently not serious :mjlol: EVERY convo on the arcadium is pushed through some stan filter eventually tho, that shyt doesn’t even get SLIGHTLY old to y’all? It’s not even a spin it’s literally Groundhog Day :dead:
everyone is trolling

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Have you played the game? Honest question

Nope. I've played a bunch of Sony games in the past though, and outside of a few cases(japan studio), their publishing arm has always been derivative.

I'm talking about from the ps1 til now.

They start with a concept whereas most of the goat games start with a mechanic.

Not saying their games are all bad or anything, at all though.

What I am saying is that GG will probably keep being upstaged until they rethink their development process.

Something like Portal would almost never come out of such a mindset.

Last edited:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
She definitely got murdered own her own shyt.

Which is so funny considering she dropped the same year as BoTW dropped too.

both of which (BoTW and ER) highlight how stale some of the design choices are for Horizon.

I like the horizon concept more tho. Fighting giant robo Dino’s is :wow: