Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Horizon will still sell more copies than Elden ring. There are 4 people at my work who have a Ps5. All of them bought horizon. I brought up Elden ring and none of them had even heard of it. I had to show them a trailer on YouTube and they were impressed. These guys are super casual players who play their CODS, NBAs and GTAS. Games like Bloodborne,, demons souls and Elden ring aren’t really on their radar. Horizon on their other hand has become a very popular game for casuals

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Horizon will still sell more copies than Elden ring. There are 4 people at my work who have a Ps5. All of them bought horizon. I brought up Elden ring and none of them had even heard of it. I had to show them a trailer on YouTube and they were impressed. These guys are super casual players who play their CODS, NBAs and GTAS. Games like Bloodborne,, demons souls and Elden ring aren’t really on their radar. Horizon on their other hand has become a very popular game for casuals
you know what else
OP has to show what horizon's numbers were like last week not this week

Daps
Sony should have funded Bloodborne 2.:mjcry:
people just playfully trolling
we all know horizon 2 is going to sell well (20+ mil like the last game)
honestly the media are souls and nintendo nerds this is why I tried to temper my expectations for Elden Ring
Anything scoring 97+ and being called one of the greatest games in the history of gaming is going make people's expectations way too high
That is only relevant to the souls nerds