Alot of the Anti Lebron hate is obviously racially based

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Sit ya old geriatric ass down somewhere. You 55 years old still talking tough, something you wasn't even when you were young.

LeBron ain't likeable. Take it how you want.

Ya pathetic ass want defend a nikka who don't even know ya senior citizen ass exist
He ain't likeable....to you.

I didn't defend Bron. I gave the reasons why some people like him. Better than that small brained King Von & Dahmer "I aM dEeP" attempt at an analogy you posted in here. :laff:

You aren't sharp at ALL and can only get personal online knowing it can only exist on here.

I am not talking tough. I'm talking to a silk haired little peruvian clown who would never talk to a niqqa bigger than him offline in the manner he is while what I'm saying isn't out of bounds.

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

Daps
juelz-talking.gif
copy/paste deep when you can't point out the lie.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
LeBron just isn't likeable. All the so called positive things he does aren't really "real". His image isn't clean at all, his missteps are glossed over. His son smoking wed on snap. Him telling his mother to sit her black ass down. Him sending Savannah home so he could fucck on hoes. His outside babies. This is known, but yall pretend it did't happen.

Please tell me you’re being sarcastic.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He ain't likeable....to you.

I didn't defend Bron. I gave the reasons why some people like him. Better than that small brained King Von & Dahmer "I aM dEeP" attempt at an analogy you posted in here. :laff:

You aren't sharp at ALL and can only get personal online knowing it can only exist on here.

I am not talking tough. I'm talking to a silk haired little peruvian clown who would never talk to a niqqa bigger than him offline in the manner he is while what I'm saying isn't out of bounds.
Rebel you 5'5 and 55 years old. You not tough and you never were, Just let it go.

people like King Von & Jeffrey Dahmer. Guess that means they are likeable pillars of the community, much like LeBron.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Rebel you 5'5 and 55 years old. You not tough and you never were, Just let it go.

people like King Von & Jeffrey Dahmer. Guess tthat means they are likeable pillars of the community, much like LeBron.
Im 5’9 230 and can still press 400.

I’m around you lil Peruvian dudes in places like Corona out here.

Since when yall talk to niqas like this offline?

:childplease:

Where at breh?

No one with the right frame of mind think King Von or Dahmer are pillars in a community worth liking but here you are thinking its just as criminal for one to think liking LeBron is along the lines of those criminals.

:laff:

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

Daps
I’m convinced that some Coli posters are active crack smokers. Dudes come on here and post like the neighborhood J rambling to himself outside the corner store.
I’m still laughing that I have to tell a telling on himself white guy in here that the feelings posted in here by Coli posters about Jokovic don’t represent the feelings of Black NBA fans offline.

NYC Rebel

Daps
That King Von & Dahmer attempt at an analogy to say “bad people can be liked to” justifying Bron is a bad guy that can be liked has got to be the most fantastical shyt Ive seen posted on the coli. :laff:

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

Daps
You mean Kobe and Iverson?

Cacs love LeBron. He literally ushered in the era of advanced stats that only cacs care about.

You did see the metrics on Bron’s likability, right?

Im also certain you would agree that Lebron probably scrawled that racist graffiti onto his home too.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Please tell me you’re being sarcastic.

They really be piecing together Le-Anon shyt along the line of Trump supporters who they mirror to justify their spaced out dislike.

shyt is wile.

I’m convinced that some Coli posters are active crack smokers. Dudes come on here and post like the neighborhood J rambling to himself outside the corner store.

Breh is almost definitely someone's alias because these half-retarded troll takes are the only things he ever posts on here. Nobody could be that inane 100% of the time. He's got a "better character" that he posts legitimate shyt with, then switches to this ID whenever he wants to troll.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Yes some of Lebrons haters are racist

That's not what he's asking you. He's asking how your claim:

Cacs love LeBron. He literally ushered in the era of advanced stats that only cacs care about.

Fits with the objective data:

* After "The Decision", 65% of Black America still viewed Lebron favorably, but only 32% of White America did.

* After the 2013 championship, 23% of Black America considered Lebron their favorite player, but only 9% of White America did.

* For non-Black fans, Lebron's positive Q-rating at that point was 10% and his negative Q-rating was 44%.

* For Black fans, Lebron's positive Q-rating at that point was 39% and his negative Q-rating was only 15%.

If only 9% of White NBA fans were calling Bron their favorite player even when he was at his peak after back-to-back titles and 4 of the last 5 MVPs, then "cacs love Lebron" is clearly a bad take. Basketball heads who follow the league 24/7 love Lebron. The rest of them hated him more than any other player in the league.