Alot of the Anti Lebron hate is obviously racially based

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Its not neccessarily a race issue. A lot of black men do not like Lebron. They don't really hate him either, but they do not LIKE him.

Lebron has several character defects that make him quite unlikeable. His constant craving for attention, inserting himself into topics that have nothing to do with him, lack of self-awareness and excessive self-importance are a turn off for most men. He is the anti-Jordan in that regard. Jordan is an alpha-male and naturally, men gravitate to his personality type.

And that's not even mentioning the damage Lebron has done to the NBA landscape with his constant team-hopping, superteam creation and mercenary basketball players that has made the game much less appealing and reduced star loyalty to teams.

Lebron was the first supposed "best player in the league" in his PRIME to abandon his team and go create a superteam with other superstars, in hopes of winning "not 5, not 6, not 7" championships.

I'm not going to get into his personal life. Nobody knows what he does behind the scenes as far as cheating on his wife goes. Dude has been cut red-handed hollering at insta-thots and random white girls on Insta.

These nikkas dont go outside breh and just do a lot of performative militant shyt on the net. Everyone knows nikkas dont really fukk with Bron like that. nikkas respect Bron as a baller, what he means for the game and what he does for the community. But like you and others have explained, he is unlikeable for various reasons and black men of all age ranges IN REAL LIFE know and express this.

The bolded is especially true and is what annoys a lot of nikkas :yeshrug: But part of Bron stanning is ignoring real life basketball discussion so that's that.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
And miss me with the racial shyt. A lot of people including cacs had a negative reaction to The Decision. At the end of the day the Bron being better than MJ narrative was founded and has been primarily promoted by nerdy cacs from Day 1. It was Henry Abbot, Ben Simmons and John Hollinger typing out weekly Kobe hate articles from 2006-2010, and publishing front page ESPN.com novels about Bron being better than Kobe, Magic, and eventually MJ way before he even won a title and using selective and misleading advanced stats to push these narratives. John Hollinger literally created a stat to suck Bron's dikk.

Black people in real life during this time period were not having discussions like this; black people in 2009 weren't talking amongst each other like "Yo yall think Bron better than Magic? His PER and Value Added is killing his. Kobe inefficient as fukk too, Bron passed him by in 2007. The King is coming up on Mike this point." There were black Bron stans for sure but many of them were just off brand Kobe haters :manny:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You're a Hawks fan who had literally 0 posts in the Hawks season thread and 1000 posts in the Lakers thread.

We know the source of your gayness, fakkit

Bro you are a bytch ass homo that hates on a Black American man to an excessive level

You have thousands of posts dedicated to hating this man you are the epitome of a clown.

Maybe that hating and selling out shyt runs in your blood?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Imagine a Lakers fan from the Valley thinking he has his thumb on the pulse of Black America. :mjlol:

And miss me with the racial shyt. A lot of people including cacs had a negative reaction to The Decision. At the end of the day the Bron being better than MJ narrative was founded and has been primarily promoted by nerdy cacs from Day 1. It was Henry Abbot, Ben Simmons and John Hollinger typing out weekly Kobe hate articles from 2006-2010, and publishing front page ESPN.com novels about Bron being better than Kobe, Magic, and eventually MJ way before he even won a title and using selective and misleading advanced stats to push these narratives.

And you think those random people (who the fukk is Ben Simmons?) had a bigger impact than haters like Skip Bayless, Adrian Wojnarowski, Jason Whitlock and Rob Parker?

As much as you want to discount it, its provable that White people hate LeBron far more than Black people do. You keep trying to deny reality in order to push your agenda, which was developed in the sea of non-Black Kobe fans that surround you.

John Hollinger literally created a stat to suck Bron's dikk.

John Hollinger created PER before Bron was even in the league, dumbass. :mjlol:

"Hollinger developed the website Alleyoop in 1996, initially as a hobby and sounding board for his musings on the game. Touting the site as "The Basketball Page for Thinking Fans," Hollinger followed in the footsteps of noted analysts Dean Oliver and Bob Bellotti in a quest for the ultimate basketball statistic.

During Alleyoop's early years, Hollinger experimented with offensive and defensive ratings (points created and allowed per 100 possessions) in much the same way as Oliver, as a means of quantifying a player's overall contribution to his team. While the methods were hardly groundbreaking, Hollinger's writing style and incisive commentary caught the eye of such industry luminaries as Web Magazine, and The Wall Street Journal.

Hollinger spent the next three years as the sports editor at OregonLive.com, developing an intimate understanding of the inner workings of the NBA, both as a game and a business. It was during his OregonLive years that Hollinger developed his Player Efficiency Rating (PER), a figure that attempts to combine all of a player's contributions into one number.

After his stint in Portland, Hollinger was hired as the basketball editor at SI.com, Sports Illustrated's online sister site. In 2002, Hollinger released the first Pro Basketball Prospectus which was his first work published in print."

Imagine how obsessively ignorant you would have to be to think a basketball writer and statistician, rather than trying to create the best stat possible, would risk his entire reputation to just tailor the stat to a player who doesn't even know him. Don't you realize how stupid that thought is?

Not everyone else is like you.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Imagine a Lakers fan from the Valley thinking he has his thumb on the pulse of Black America. :mjlol:

And you think those random people (who the fukk is Ben Simmons?) had a bigger impact than haters like Skip Bayless, Adrian Wojnarowski, Jason Whitlock and Rob Parker?

As much as you want to discount it, its provable that White people hate LeBron far more than Black people do. You keep trying to deny reality in order to push your agenda, which was developed in the sea of non-Black Kobe fans that surround you.

John Hollinger created PER before Bron was even in the league, dumbass. :mjlol:

"Hollinger developed the website Alleyoop in 1996, initially as a hobby and sounding board for his musings on the game. Touting the site as "The Basketball Page for Thinking Fans," Hollinger followed in the footsteps of noted analysts Dean Oliver and Bob Bellotti in a quest for the ultimate basketball statistic.

During Alleyoop's early years, Hollinger experimented with offensive and defensive ratings (points created and allowed per 100 possessions) in much the same way as Oliver, as a means of quantifying a player's overall contribution to his team. While the methods were hardly groundbreaking, Hollinger's writing style and incisive commentary caught the eye of such industry luminaries as Web Magazine, and The Wall Street Journal.

Hollinger spent the next three years as the sports editor at OregonLive.com, developing an intimate understanding of the inner workings of the NBA, both as a game and a business. It was during his OregonLive years that Hollinger developed his Player Efficiency Rating (PER), a figure that attempts to combine all of a player's contributions into one number.

After his stint in Portland, Hollinger was hired as the basketball editor at SI.com, Sports Illustrated's online sister site. In 2002, Hollinger released the first Pro Basketball Prospectus which was his first work published in print."

Imagine how obsessively ignorant you would have to be to think a basketball writer and statistician, rather than trying to create the best stat possible, would risk his entire reputation to just tailor the stat to a player who doesn't even know him. Don't you realize how stupid that thought is?

Not everyone else is like you.

This dork from Oregon who got exposed as a fraud still talking about the valley:mjlol:continie to be a try hard cornball

pretend like you speak about ball in real life when it’s obvious you don’t brehs.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I never even said John created PER for Bron you fukking idiot. I said he created a different stat

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
@Rhakim look how one of the main Lebron haters responded when Kobe distanced himself from the Trayvon protests. I can't quote because the thread is bushed.

@Trojan 24:
"Kobe shytting on the Coli Militants :leon:

He may have used a bad example, but he got a point

Also I think Kobe sees a bunch of people just jump on protest bandwagons and shyt, the average Twitter warrior could give two shyts about Trayvon now. They just jump on what's hot"

This is who we are dealing with:

As a Mexican-American, am I allowed to cheer on Spain? Considering they pillaged and raped my ancestors I'm not sure. Would it make me the Mexican equivalent of a c00n?

Original post:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/kob...s-trayvon-martin-protest.200891/#post-7819362

In the March 31 edition of the New Yorker there’s a great profile of Kobe Bryant by Ben McGrath. In it, Bryant talks about aging out of his Hall of Fame career with the Los Angeles Lakers, and how he thinks his fame is “pretty fukking cool” for a kid who grew up in Italy and moved to suburban Philly as a teenager.

Throughout his career, Bryant’s been talking about as an outsider, specifically when it comes to being the most famous in the world in a sport that’s overwhelmingly black. It’s given him a politically moderate stance on things, which was on display when McGrath brought up the subject of LeBron James posting a photo online of the Heat players dressed in hoodies in solidarity with Trayvon Martin.

I won’t react to something just because I’m supposed to, because I’m an African-American,” he said. “That argument doesn’t make any sense to me. So we want to advance as a society and a culture, but, say, if something happens to an African-American we immediately come to his defense? Yet you want to talk about how far we’ve progressed as a society? Well, we’ve progressed as a society, then don’t jump to somebody’s defense just because they’re African-American. You sit and you listen to the facts just like you would in any other situation, right? So I won’t assert myself.”

The profile goes on to quote former NFL running back Jim Brown, who at one point said, “[Kobe] is somewhat confused about culture, because he was brought up in another country.” Bryant then defended himself on Twitter, writing, “A ‘Global’ African American is an inferior shade to ‘American’ African American?? #hmmm. that doesn’t sound very #Mandela or #DrKing sir.”

Setting aside a minute the fact that Bryant doesn’t seem know much about the Trayvon Martin case, what strikes me about this exchange is his insistence on questioning what it means to be black in America, particularly from the perspective of someone who grew up elsewhere. In this vein I think of Zade Smith and Chimimanda Ngozi Adichie’s recent discussion at the Schomburg, where Adichie talked at length about coming to the United States from Nigeria and learning how deeply embedded race is in American culture. What sets Bryant apart is his stingy insistence on clinging to a “post-racial” identity, this very old, conservative notion that black people should not be treated differently in this country — despite all of the evidence, like Martin’s death, that they are. People didn’t stand up for Trayvon Martin just because he was a black boy, they did it because his death so sharply illustrated the dangers of being a black boy in America.

http://colorlines.com/archives/2014...y_the_miami_heats_trayvon_martin_protest.html

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

You're so fukking pathetic.

John LITERALLY introduced a new stat and used it to suck Bron's dikk in the same article.....the same year he won 60+ games and was supposed to supplant Kobe....same year as the puppet commercials.....and what ended up happening less than 3 months after this was published :dead:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You're so fukking pathetic.

John LITERALLY introduced a new stat and used it to suck Bron's dikk in the same article

"Value Added" is literally just regular PER minus average PER, then multiplied by minutes played.

Imagine how fukking deluded you have to be to think, "He created that just for Lebron! It's not fair!". :laff:

Also, I can't get over how the opening of that article is him bytching about getting constant emails from you and your friends.

I get e-mails all the time about Player Efficiency Rating (PER), and while some of them are childish -- all-caps rants in which even the four-letter words are misspelled -- a lot of them are intelligent.

:russ:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
"Value Added" is literally just regular PER minus average PER, then multiplied by minutes played.

Imagine how fukking deluded you have to be to think, "He created that just for Lebron! It's not fair!". :laff:

Also, I can't get over how the opening of that article is him bytching about getting constant emails from you and your friends.

:russ:

He literally introduced the stat to ride Bron's dikk :what: It's literally right there in the fukking article headline dumbass.

Want further proof that LeBron is the MVP? Here's a new rating system: Value Added.

The whole purpose of him introducing the new rating system was to suck Bron's dikk which he was consistently doing during that time frame along with Henry Abbot.

Not surprising a sheltered dork from Oregon who doesn't hang out with black people in real life so he has to lie about being from Inglewood identifies with John Hollinger though, keep exposing yourself.